Are We Getting Lazy At Each & Every Generation?

Says the guy who attacked others in the past for their grammar.

And yes, I know my own grammar slip up. :)

I only call the kettle black when the opportunity presents itself.

I know I am not perfect.

Speaking of laziness...I DONT understand why anyone would take something out to use it but not put it back. My hubby constantly does that and it drives me NUTS!

Says the guy who attacked others in the past for their grammar.

And yes, I know my own grammar slip up. :)

Last I checked, this was an informal forum; not exactly the place to find use of formal English.

Speaking of laziness...I DONT understand why anyone would take something out to use it but not put it back. My hubby constantly does that and it drives me NUTS!

There are people that don't understand the concept of "a place for everything.":laugh2: I don't get it either...it is such a simple matter to put it back where you got it.

Because they forget. Literally.

I know I do.

My short-term memory only got a lifespan of 1/100th of a second.

I know I do.

I think there is a definate gender difference, as well. Men don't seem to grasp that stuff gets put away by someone...they think it just magically returns to it's space.:P

ALL-Deaf...

10% of America's population got a hearing loss...

Only 1% of the general population knows ASL.

Sad state of affair, eh?

So not every deaf person out there is going to understand ASL. Not to mention this is an international forum as well.

ALL-Deaf...

Sad state of affair, eh?

So not every deaf person out there is going to understand ASL. Not to mention this is an international forum as well.

Yea, I agree...

Hey, MissyWinks' signing style is very strong Canadian...I loved it!

I know I do.

So it is not laziness but a gender thing?

There should be a thread called "Attack my grammar" Then everyone have a place to correct other people's grammars.

ALL-Deaf...

Sad state of affair, eh?

Yes, and we should all strive to be considerate of the diversity.

Back