Are We Getting Lazy At Each & Every Generation?

ASL videos with captions help me learn ASL. It helps me learn new signs and practice the signs that I know. I feel trapped between the two worlds right now.

I find the captions distracting in ASL videos but I understand that not all deaf know signs. So I'm not going to say anything about it.

Interesting.

Here is the book blurb:

So, according to this book, the belief that "men are slobs and women are neat" is a gender myth!

Heh, my father and I can refute this myth quite efficiently! All you have to do is live with us though I'm sure y'all will want to move out after a week! :giggle:

Heh, my father and I can refute this myth quite efficiently! All you have to do is live with us though I'm sure y'all will want to move out after a week! :giggle:
Is that an invitation? :lol:

Given what you have told me about the situation, I don't think I could last a week!:lol:

omg omg omg he going to eat me omg omg omg omg he going feed me omg omg omg omg he going to eat me omg omg omg omg he going to clean out my bowl omg omg omg omg what a giant omg omg omg he going to eat me

Now why do I get the feeling he's feeding piranhas instead of goldfish?

Wow, major thread derailment. Sounds like a perfect time to close this thread.

Yiz

Doesn't take much time for everyone to express a singular opinion. Derailment of that type of thread is the natural progression.

Doesn't take much time for everyone to express a singular opinion. Derailment of that type of thread is the natural progression.

Of course, it's convenient to derail a thread that they don't like. It's called "thread killing" with non-topical nonsense.

Yiz

Of course, it's convenient to derail a thread that they don't like. It's called "thread killing" with non-topical nonsense.

Yiz

The thread killed itself. You can only post such a limited response once.

Back