Are We Getting Lazy At Each & Every Generation?

ADHD...

Perfectionist complex (you know those types that will only do things if they can get everything perfect on the first try)

Those with the saviour complex tends to care for others and clean up after others, but don't look after themselves or pick up after themselves. Odd I know.

Those, as well.

Also those with low self esteem. Many many traits can be associated with the behavior.

BTW...nurturing is not a given in either gender.

Wirelessly posted

Technology in my opinion makes more people lazier than before.

They are many, but we can begin with nurturing.
How does that trait effect neatness?

Surely you understand that there are always exceptions to what is found in the majority. Just because you know of one man that doesn't fit the findings doesn't mean that the difference does not exist at all. :cool2:
I don't see the neatness thing as a male/female trait. I know many neat men, not just one. I also know many messy women. I think there are factors other than gender that are involved.

Just curious. PFH, why can't you PM?

I tell my kids that we do not have house elves. Wouldn't that be cool? Food would magically appear on the table. I'd settle for Mrs. Weasley's ability to bewitch utensils, though.

I tried. At the time the PMs were blocked, and now I could send PMs to a certain member.

I don't see the neatness thing as a male/female trait. I know many neat men, not just one. I also know many messy women. I think there are factors other than gender that are involved.

Yeah, I am beginning to think that you know your stuff...

Of course there are factors other than gender involved and I never implied, nor stated that there weren't. By the same token, you will find certain behaviors to have a higher incidence and prevalence in one gender or another.

Nurturing as in taking care of others, as in picking things up for them, as in striving to insure that the environment of friends and family is comfortable.

Of course there are factors other than gender involved and I never implied, nor stated that there weren't. By the same token, you will find certain behaviors to have a higher incidence and prevalence in one gender or another.

Nurturing as in taking care of others, as in picking things up for them, as in striving to insure that the environment of friends and family is comfortable.
Then why did you bring it up in something that is more prevalent in one gender than the other?

Then why did you bring it up in something that is more prevalent in one gender than the other?

Because it got to do with gender roles.

Traditionally, women were expected to behave a certain way and do certain tasks.

Men are basically... do whatever as long they're not showing signs of homosexuality.

Wirelessly posted

Could this be the real "Wall-E" revolution?

Well, Im wirelessly posted because Im at work.

Back