anyone dare to come with me?

diehardbiker65 said:
Damn you!!! That is one of my dream!
Am I invited? Can I bring along my girlfriend?
:lol: @ DHB.
Do you mean your new girlfriend who I think I know? :D

erm I may be nuts, ofc I would swim with sharks heh, but then i'm not an certificate diver.

I wouldn't not join to swim with Shark ! no way!!!!

I rather my real arms, and legs.. and also it make me creepy it out! like freak it out not want go near it lol .. but in glass to show everyone .. i watch it is ok heeh.. one time I saw real shark 2 of them that they are just baby not so big just small hehe it make me creepy me out lol :lol:

I would swim with HARMLESS sharks long before I'd go tornado-chasing, something I have safely seen/been awed by on TV.

Load down the bed of that 4X4 with 600 pounds of sand so ya don't take flight! hehe

i wouldnt mind go with u for scubdiving in sharks however, i never done it before so i obviously dont have certificate for it lol

maybe someday when i do get one i can join u deafscruba with sharks hehe im not scared of them :-P

just as long as they dont smell blood we will be fine... right? :-P

deafclimber said:
me too ! storm chasing fantasizes me ! i wud have an awesome 4x4 heavy duty truck for chasing the storms. ;)

You will need a strong 350 V-8 engine and throw in this 4 barrel then you are good to go tornado chasin' , man !!!! ....

SpiceHD said:
i wouldnt mind go with u for scubdiving in sharks however, i never done it before so i obviously dont have certificate for it lol

maybe someday when i do get one i can join u deafscruba with sharks hehe im not scared of them :-P

But....but your'e all spiced up! They would eat you first!
:P

SpiceHD said:

ur devil!!!!!!!!!! hahahah just kidding cuz of ur icon hehe :P

Fei Ku, I know this is off topic and I found a good one you may enjoy. :) :thumb:

Back