anyone dare to come with me?

diehardbiker65 said:
Actually, I would love to go undersea and fly with StingRay!
Actually I have dived with stingrays in the Stingray City in Grand Cayman and I loved it.

OldNavyGirl said:
you got that right,,, I refuse to ride with sharks.. LOL ONLY DOLPHINS!!!! LOL.... yeah sharks freaks me out.. they're soo mean and creepy.... :ohnoes:

Ha Ha, I definitely can relate with you on that one, Girl! Sure, the sharks seem to be interesting but I would not even ride with them in my lifetime.

As for the dolphins, They sure are so cute! Oh I know, Perhaps a idea for both of your wedding would have dolphins in it since deafscuba loves to dive in the water and you like the dolphins as well? (yeah I know it's kinda silly but Hey, it's a thought! ;)

Damn you!!! That is one of my dream!
Am I invited? Can I bring along my girlfriend?

BlueButterfly said:
Actually I have dived with stingrays in the Stingray City in Grand Cayman and I loved it.

Endymion said:
Lol. Doesn't the image DeafScuba supplied say "Certified Divers" ... ?
yes its only for certificated divers. if u have one.. wanna join me?

diehardbiker65 said:
Oh poor little angel, too innocent to pay attention...

Actually I was hoping you would admit it.... :lol:

Heath said:
DeafSCUBA98,

Do you actually go scuba diving? What have you seen underwater ?
yes.. i had been going underwater.. i am a PADI certificate diver.

BlueButterfly said:
Even though I am a certified scuba diver but I wouldn't want to swim around with sharks. I might panic lol.
what about small harmless sharks?

You are :crazy: :rl: at the sharks! :Ohno: NO THANK YOU! I am CHICKEN (_!_)! Be my guest and go ahead do it youself. :thumb:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
any of you guys wanna come join with me in mall of america at underwater world.. and swim with sharks with me?

I already pet stringrays few times! They are way COOOOOOOOOOL!

diehardbiker65 said:
Actually, I would love to go undersea and fly with StingRay!

Back