anyone dare to come with me?

Cheri said:
He cannot kill 1,000 sharks, once he killed one, another one gotta rip his arms off, another one gotta grab the legs, another one rip his head off, another one gotta take part of his body, and only thing is left up to float on the surface would be his private part. :whistle:

CHERI!!! I can't believe you said that.... :rofl:

That one is a very nice one while I was doing a search on a knife. Take a close look at that engraving on the blade. It really is a nice knife.

Hammerhead Shark....

i feel sorry for Heath... Has no common sense...

Shark or Whale will eat your body gone! how can he prepared bring his weapon awful lot...

IF he brings lot of weapons carried.. he'll sunk like titantic and instant D-E-A-D!

GalaxyAngel said:
IF he brings lot of weapons carried.. he'll sunk like titantic and instant D-E-A-D!

:rofl: You cracked me up girly! :hug:

To give you an idea of how big a Great White Shark is....They de-fanged the shark's teeth right out of the shark for a trophy and the meat will be processed. That is what it looks like.

Have you seen the movie " Jaws" ? I mean the shark was HUGE!!

Heath,

The photo you showed us, that's one of the shark that got your arm, I heard the shark burped. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Heath,

The photo you showed us, that's one of the shark that got your arm, I heard the shark burped. :mrgreen:

And are you gonna lift Sharky over your shoulder to help with the burping? :ugh: Here Sharky, Here Sharky ..... :barf: Ahhh that Sharky sure feels alots better Thanks to you !!!! :) :thumb:

*chuckles* Now that makes me think of the good old days where our little favorite Sharky99 went? Oh Right, He's streaking proudly somewhere among the stars :thumb:

Gee it seems like Heath has gone bonkers this time with these sharks.

Actually, I have always loved sharks since I was a kid. The raw power of a shark is awesome. :)

So, what happens when a shark gets a toothache? Does he get a filling from the dentist and then go back to feasting on AJ?

Back