anyone dare to come with me?

I would never ever swim with sharks in the water, must be joking!!! :Ohno: :Ohno:

I'm certified, I'd join ya!
And don't even get me started on tornadoes!

Deehamilton said:
I would never ever swim with sharks in the water, must be joking!!! :Ohno: :Ohno:

No, They are not joking. I saw Mall of America that time they are repair a new fish show whatever, but I wasn't there that time after that.

i would love to go on tornado chasing... hehe..

i did that when i was preggy with TJ.. i went out and looked for tornado when they announced that there is tornado warning in my county so looked and looked and found it.. but wasnt that close.. but could see it.. lol.. everyone said are u crazy.. get your azz back in.. LOL..

i love tornadoes.. i think they r awesome.. i know they are dangerous but as they are part of natural phenomena.. just couldnt explain the feeling when watching at one.. whew.. i have seen more than 20 funnel clouds and some tornadoes.. whew! me crazy weirdo girl.. :D hehe.. :scatter:

SmileyGin said:
i would love to go on tornado chasing... hehe..

i did that when i was preggy with TJ.. i went out and looked for tornado when they announced that there is tornado warning in my county so looked and looked and found it.. but wasnt that close.. but could see it.. lol.. everyone said are u crazy.. get your azz back in.. LOL..

i love tornadoes.. i think they r awesome.. i know they are dangerous but as they are part of natural phenomena.. just couldnt explain the feeling when watching at one.. whew.. i have seen more than 20 funnel clouds and some tornadoes.. whew! me crazy weirdo girl.. :D hehe.. :scatter:

Are you out of mind? *proof*

Deehamilton said:
no its not joking.. its real.. you pay upfront to clerk.. they'll get everything geared and ready for u to swim with them.. maybe feed them :D

Back