anyone dare to come with me?

i dont think hammerhead have big mouth? but then i know nothing of sharks lol only sharks i saw were tiny ones in a zoo

^^I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like a fun AND scary tour to go! :D I didn't know that exist, new to me.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
any of you guys wanna come join with me in mall of america at underwater world.. and swim with sharks with me?

Scuba i'd gladdley go if i was 18 and certified i've never even gone to underwater world i was suppose to go for my birthday this year but didn't have time sad but yea where is underwater world in the mall of america cause iv'e never even seen it

Lil_country_gal said:
Scuba i'd gladdley go if i was 18 and certified i've never even gone to underwater world i was suppose to go for my birthday this year but didn't have time sad but yea where is underwater world in the mall of america cause iv'e never even seen it

its awesome.... u will like it as well. :) I went there last month at mall of america with DeafScuba98 and one of his friend, too. :)

Catmandu said:
$185 just for the ride ?? I'd rather pay $185 and eat it!
$185 to me is worth it... because the air tank is expensive, the equiment, etc etc...

going scuba diving in ocean or any openwater... and you don't own the equiment it normally cost $150 to rent everything for just 1 day 1 dive.

and doing at the mall of america I can just brag to many people who's watching me swimming with sharks.. heh :D

Lil_country_gal said:
its located right on 1st floor... just walk around the circle.. i think its on east side... if not then should be west side.. again if not then south or north :eek: mall of america too huge isn't it?
\
accually underwater world is in basement of mall.. but you have to enter 1st floor though.. and go in elevator to basement.

sequoias said:
^^I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds like a fun AND scary tour to go! :D I didn't know that exist, new to me.
yeah its new to me too.. i just found out last month.... maybe my birthday wish :D

*taps oldnavygirl* my birthday wish please please plpease :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:
$185 to me is worth it... because the air tank is expensive, the equiment, etc etc...

going scuba diving in ocean or any openwater... and you don't own the equiment it normally cost $150 to rent everything for just 1 day 1 dive.

and doing at the mall of america I can just brag to many people who's watching me swimming with sharks.. heh :D

Gotcha Mr. Show-off, ha! Ok, I imagine they would give you chain suit to protect your body from shark bite?? :fingersx:

I second w/Catmandu's comment...
I'm waiting for DeafScuba's answer about shake bite where his protection?

i'll have those chain suit down there.. to protect my thingy.. other than that... no plm!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
any of you guys wanna come join with me in mall of america at underwater world.. and swim with sharks with me?
I guess I am too late to answer, but if it is not too late, I would join ya as your bold buddy in scuba diving with these S-H-A-R-K-S!! :thumb:

:Ohno:

swim underwater with sharks around? :Ohno: u can ask my son Tj.. he prolly would wanna go with ya as he love sharks! LOL... hehe..

Jolie_77 said:
Gee it seems like Heath has gone bonkers this time with these sharks.

I agree with u on that one!! Gosh seem health have gone bad or crazy for that matter! Gosh...made me sick just to see those shark like that ! Ewwww! forget it! Pls Health knock off will u!! U scared other ppl away from ocean! Tsk tsk tsk! :ugh2:

~SG~ said:
erm I may be nuts, ofc I would swim with sharks heh, but then i'm not an certificate diver.

Are u out of mind???? Damn...not for me but I like to see shark but not go in where those are in that water! Forget it! LOL However I do not against those shark! .....but gosh scary tho! lol

~AngelWolf~ said:
Are u out of mind???? Damn...not for me but I like to see shark but not go in where those are in that water! Forget it! LOL However I do not against those shark! .....but gosh scary tho! lol

Nope I'm not out of my mind! heh... as I mention that I'm not an certificate diver, but I almost did joined up one years ago, but was too late to join, coz it was like couple more months to go then i'll be flying back home... it was an 2 days a weeks night time scuba training for certificate diver at Deaf school in Canada for couple of months...

THIS IS THE MOST INSANE! FEARSOME! I dont dare to swim and dive with WHITE SHARKS! :nono: I am chicken.

Wow octupus lured stark. how big is it?

Back