anyone dare to come with me?

Heath said:
Fei Ku, I have some more brb......
Save it, Heath.. We don't want to see any more of your off-topic comments/ pictures. Thanks. methinks he gets off by doing those things

EyesBlueDeaf, This one is for you buddy , since you think I get off doing these things. FYI , I DON'T !!! :roll:

Hi BlueButterfly,

That is because EyesBlueDeaf likes to make up stories about me since day one when I was here.

FYI ... I don't go off topic that very often. I get accused and mauled because of going off topic .... so here is an ode to EyesBlueDeaf ... who in the picture is :

Surprise ......the yellow cat.... Yep that's him !!!! That's who and how EyesBlueDeaf is...

And I am in the black and white cat.

Fei Ku, Wait ... I will be right back and because you treat me very good. You will be treated very good to the positive and happy pictures... brb :) :thumb: :bowdown: :bowdown:

HEY MOD...

HEATH IS FRIGG'N WAY OFF THE TOPIC...

SPANKING HIS BUTT TIME NOW...

my somatch made me feel vomitting... unplesant what his posting too much video quite off topic... see everybodies are complaint!

*mumbling discorted voice lower*

trying to get back on topic...I think it would be fun, but alas I am not a certified diver.

oooh oooh me me me me me!!!!!! **Raises Hand** i want to join you and we can look at a school of hammer head and maybe if we are REAL lucky we can see a whale shark and ride him!!!

Hi Fei Ku,

Please enjoy... I found some you may like... I will be looking for some more. :)

AJ said:
oooh oooh me me me me me!!!!!! **Raises Hand** i want to join you and we can look at a school of hammer head and maybe if we are REAL lucky we can see a whale shark and ride him!!!

AJ , maybe fishing would be better. Hammerheads are extremely aggressive and not going to be relaxing around scuba divers with the occassional animal bite. The reason is that they have a high level of territoral instinct which means the area where the hammerheads patrol is really their home turf. You can't cross Hammerhead turf in the ocean. The hammerheads have a very vicious reputation amongst scuba divers. ( Discovery Channel ) See picture of the biggest Hammerhead catch...

http://www.fishwithjim.net/images/hammerhead.jpg

Heath buddy, u cant stray off the topic like that. if u think Fei Ku would like some links u found, then private message her. this topic isn't about cats its about swimming with sharks. if u got cool pics of sharks then go ahead and post them.

Heath said:
AJ , maybe fishing would be better. Hammerheads are extremely aggressive and not going to be relaxing around scuba divers with the occassional animal bite. The reason is that they have a high level of territoral instinct which means the area where the hammerheads patrol is really their home turf. You can't cross Hammerhead turf in the ocean. The hammerheads have a very vicious reputation amongst scuba divers. ( Discovery Channel ) See picture of the biggest Hammerhead catch...

http://www.fishwithjim.net/images/hammerhead.jpg

Heath, i know about sharks ok brother? i dont need u teaching me.

GalaxyAngel said:
done report to mod!

Are you jealous because I gave Fei Ku some good stuff she could enjoy ?

Have you not read , I do not go off topic that very much , maybe about 4 or 5 times that I have gone off topic that is it and you scream ???? You really are holding a grudge. Not good for you... get over it !!!!

Heath said:

Have you not read , I do not go off topic that very much , maybe about 4 or 5 times that I have gone off topic that is it and you scream ???? You really are holding a grudge. Not good for you... get over it !!!!

4 or 5 times is a lot.

AJ said:
Heath, i know about sharks ok brother? i dont need u teaching me.

AJ ,

This is clear proof you have jumped to conclusions and labeled me " Mr. Know it all "

When I have not and never at any time ever said " I am a Mr. Know it all ".

You did not even click on the good eye opening website link of a good Hammerhead picture, it's your loss man.

I said what needs to be said as a F.Y.I. or are you gonna stomp the floor , cry about it and make a big deal out of nothing?

Heath said:

you think GalaxyAngel is jealous of you? pffftttt..

not good for you eh? make me laugh!!!

you see what AJ said this thread talk about swim with the shark not Cats or kittens

Heath said:
No .... :crazy:

40 - 50 would be alots !!!! You just want to attack and abuse me ... Not Gonna Happen !!!!

Heath u and i have been getting along for awhile why in the world would i want to attack u? ur real defensive buddy. and yeah 4 or 5 times is a lot. 1 or 2 times wouldn't be a lot.

Heath said:
AJ ,

This is clear proof you have jumped to conclusions and labeled me " Mr. Know it all "

When I have not and never at any time ever said " I am a Mr. Know it all ".

You did not even click on the good eye opening website link of a good Hammerhead picture, it's your loss man.

I said what needs to be said as a F.Y.I. or are you gonna stomp the floor , cry about it and make a big deal out of nothing?

and i never said u were mr know it all man. im just saying i know a lot about sharks and i dont need u to teach me. u just labeled urself as mr. know it all.

now unlike the people here in AD ive been trying to give u chances. i thought maybe he really isn't a dick. maybe people in AD are just jumping to conclusions. well ur making my effort a waste

Back