anyone dare to come with me?

DeafMonkey said:
you think GalaxyAngel is jealous of you? pffftttt..

not good for you eh? make me laugh!!!

you see what AJ said this thread talk about swim with the shark not Cats or kittens

So what ? You go off topic sometimes too ..... you are jumping on the bandwagon again here. Why not think for yourself instead of following the crowd ? Sometimes the crowd can cause you so much trouble for nothing. Think about that one.

alright thats enough of this. Heath, if u want to carry this out then pm me. im not going to ruin someones thread.

DeafScuba i apologize for going horribly off topic.

i would like to swim with sharks. maybe even get the balls to free dive with a great white!!!! :shock: haha

Heath said:
So what ? You go off topic sometimes too ..... you are jumping on the bandwagon again here. Why not think for yourself instead of following the crowd ? Sometimes the crowd can cause you so much trouble for nothing. Think about that one.

the crowd can cause me so much trouble for nothing??? how you can see that anyone got me in trouble???? can you show me where ???

DeafMonkey said:
the crowd can cause me so much trouble for nothing??? how you can see that anyone got me in trouble???? can you show me where ???

no, dont. not in this thread. if u want to argue with heath in a thread then make up ur own.

AJ said:
Heath buddy, u cant stray off the topic like that. if u think Fei Ku would like some links u found, then private message her. this topic isn't about cats its about swimming with sharks. if u got cool pics of sharks then go ahead and post them.

AJ,

Use common sense, I do not know her that well enough to be p.m. her. PM would seem not appropriate at this point.

I only posted 2 cat topics for Fei Ku and you are screaming???? The another ones of the cats was well deserved and given to that person for being an asshole to me from Day 1 .

I already posted you a picture of a Hammerhead shark and you never even looked at it. You were too busy focused following the crowd and not thinking for yourself. See ?

DeafMonkey said:

Use your commonsense

Remember what i said ADers, i know u will get the urge to fire back at Heath but do so in a private message dont over take Scubas thread. just ignore Heath

can we plz get back to sharks

anyone else want to argue go to the argue thread

Hey AJ, you would like to ride this hammer shark ???? LOL :rofl:

scott_shark_ride.jpg

DeafMonkey said:
Hey AJ, you would like to ride this hammer shark ???? LOL :rofl:

scott_shark_ride.jpg

hell yeah that would be awesome!

well...it would be awesome until i let him go and he came and bit me on the ass.

AJ said:

well...it would be awesome until i let him go and he came and bit me on the ass.

i wonder will you get if you have girlfriend to join with you to ride the hammer shark??? :rofl: :rofl: lol

DeafMonkey said:
i wonder will you get if you have girlfriend to join with you to ride the hammer shark??? :rofl: :rofl: lol

if my gf wanted to ride a hammer head.

DeafMonkey said:
Hope if your girlfriend are so brave to ride with you on hammer shark lol

she's brave enough to ride me :naughty: :boink:

AJ said:

Nah, AJ, just have that ole hammerhead take you to the nearest dock.

I'm glad it's back topic... :D

Hammer shark ride w/human
I never seen b4...
Interesting...

Wha.. about other spieces mammal ?

Back