I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I had a bad day.

I admit it's yucky outside, and about to head out to the gym! Whoo Hoo!

I admit that I am WORN out!!! I fell asleep for an hour and decided to save sleep till I go bed in a while. I am not used to get up so early and get no darn nap! :giggle:

I admit that I am WORN out!!! I fell asleep for an hour and decided to save sleep till I go bed in a while. I am not used to get up so early and get no darn nap! :giggle:

i admit i was in same shoes like you on this as i did woke up earlier this morning and did have short nap 1 1/2 hours lol.. wanna sleep more but better not save for tonite.. lmao.. :)

I admit that I am up and dont feel like to get up but then I just took my son to school. He is happy today. YAY

I admit I had a great morning. Hubby and I (and our lil one) went out to eat for breakfast. It was nice, quiet and I enjoyed having family time.

I admit that I miss my boy and DHB65 and also ofc Tahoe! I am watching 2 girls today. Monday will start watch 6 months old girl ;) have a good day!

i admit i have few things to do today... like go to town to shop for groceries then pick chico from vet then back home.. then close to 3 i will go to school and pick TJ up. I cant wait to see him! I sure miss my baby! :) :)

Have a great day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back