I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i made thread abt me...

I admit that I read it. I am so sorry TB! I will find a way to get some money and send you some to pay for the surgery. Dang at the insurance won't cover it! :(

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hugs!!
i admit that i made thread abt me...

I admit that I read it. I am so sorry TB! I will find a way to get some money and send you some to pay for the surgery. Dang at the insurance won't cover it! :(

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hugs!!

i admit that yea i know that thanks for :hug:

I admit to say thank you to SmileyGin. I'm ok now. :hug:

i admit i am back.. i had to get off due to thunderstorm warning here. alot of lightnings.. wow! whew! so i missed Tweetybird's dinner. .wahhh..

i admit i felt bad that koala is thinking of leaving alldeaf? NO dont leave.. if soemone is bothering you.. just ignore her/him.. stay here iwht us.. i enjoy your comments.. :) :hug:
i admit that i do have ups and downs.. always feel unloved, unwanted, unhappy in so many ways.. but then i have so many unconditional love from my animals.. :) better than nothing.. lol :P

I admit i am back from banned for a week last night.. WHEW long wait... i was surprised that this thread had not upped to part 13 yet..wow...
Flushed.gif

i admit i agree with sxyporkie.. someone need to close the thread and open new thread part 15.. no kidding.. part 13.. hehe.. :P :giggle:

i admit i agree with sxyporkie.. someone need to close the thread and open new thread part 15.. no kidding.. part 13.. hehe.. :P :giggle:

I admit that if want part 15 then ask the mods before mods can close this thread then make new part 15 :)

I admit that if want part 15 then ask the mods before mods can close this thread then make new part 15 :)

I admit you are blind.. or maybe forgot?? its now part 12.. why u said part 15??? hahahahhahaha :rofl: u crack me up big time!!! someone need to close part 12 then open part 13.. i was kidding about part 15.. pfft.. u are in LOVE with your man, Jack.. no wonder!! hehe.. :rofl:

I admit this thread should be UPPED to Part 13 ,,,, it is already over 825 posts in this thread.. WOW...
Deliberate.gif

I admit you are blind.. or maybe forgot?? its now part 12.. why u said part 15??? hahahahhahaha :rofl: u crack me up big time!!! someone need to close part 12 then open part 13.. i was kidding about part 15.. pfft.. u are in LOVE with your man, Jack.. no wonder!! hehe.. :rofl:

I admit oh shut up ! I wasnt think of it I mean part 13 .. glad not want to said 13 cause ahhh number of 13 bad day so skip to 15 lol :lol:

i admit i will ask mod to close this thread then i will open the new thread, ok? hang on people! :)

I admit.....I cannot ask Mod .. who ever created this thread needs to ask Mod to close this one and create another thread....

The Thread Creator requests to close this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back