I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i am back.. i had to get off due to thunderstorm warning here. alot of lightnings.. wow! whew! so i missed Tweetybird's dinner. .wahhh..

i admit i felt bad that koala is thinking of leaving alldeaf? NO dont leave.. if soemone is bothering you.. just ignore her/him.. stay here iwht us.. i enjoy your comments.. :) :hug:
i admit that i do have ups and downs.. always feel unloved, unwanted, unhappy in so many ways.. but then i have so many unconditional love from my animals.. :) better than nothing.. lol :P

I admit that I am watching 20/20 right now. It is so sad! :(

I admit my bf being spoil me cleaning house, and bought me outfit.

I admit I will be out for a weekend!!! :)

i admit i cried when i watched the show 20/20.. sigh.. Terri said I lost my prince. that broke my heart.. :( sigh..

I wonder where is my prince? LOL :(

i admit it is very dead in here ... so i guess im going to bed.. anyone wanna join me?? hehe.. just kidding! pfft.. good nite yall! :)

I admit my bf took a day off and being w/ me whole entire weekend!

I admit my bf been doing laundry and will take me to craft show today. (wish he do that everyday! lol)

i admit i am back.. i had to get off due to thunderstorm warning here. alot of lightnings.. wow! whew! so i missed Tweetybird's dinner. .wahhh..

i admit i felt bad that koala is thinking of leaving alldeaf? NO dont leave.. if soemone is bothering you.. just ignore her/him.. stay here iwht us.. i enjoy your comments.. :) :hug:
i admit that i do have ups and downs.. always feel unloved, unwanted, unhappy in so many ways.. but then i have so many unconditional love from my animals.. :) better than nothing.. lol :P

I admit that you are not alone. I have ups and down ( feel unwanted or unhappy in so many ways also). I am lucky that my husband and son love me and I love them. You know that not many people want talk to me. I am not popular woman. I feel like that noone see me. I cannot spell the word like visible?????. In my all life, I am always following friends instead being leader But I refuse do bad thing with them. I have to learn to be leader because I will be Master Advertister.

I admit done w bkft now im relaxin check websites and emails..

I admit that I got sandwich wrap from Camielle's. SO GOOD!! YUMMIE! I am full already!

i admit i gave my dog mac a bath.. he didnt like it! LOL.. now he smell better. he rolled in something maybe shit or something and he was STINKY.. oh my goodness!!!! thats why had to give him bath.. now he smell great! :) :)

I admit aww ghsh1996.. :hug: i understand how you feel. I have been there before so yes its hard as up and downs.. alot of my friends live out of town or out of states like my best friend as she live in arizona now? :( so its boring here! what can i say? would be nice to hang out with girlfriends and have fun ..like going on trips, go shopping together, and all that. :(

i admit i gave my dog mac a bath.. he didnt like it! LOL.. now he smell better. he rolled in something maybe shit or something and he was STINKY.. oh my goodness!!!! thats why had to give him bath.. now he smell great! :) :)

I admit aww ghsh1996.. :hug: i understand how you feel. I have been there before so yes its hard as up and downs.. alot of my friends live out of town or out of states like my best friend as she live in arizona now? :( so its boring here! what can i say? would be nice to hang out with girlfriends and have fun ..like going on trips, go shopping together, and all that. :(

I admit www Smileygin, I give you:hug:! Smile. My best friend don't live that where I live. We keep contact each other by emails. If I have money, I will come visit her. I have other best friend who live Eastern.

I admit www Smileygin, I give you:hug:! Smile. My best friend don't live that where I live. We keep contact each other by emails. If I have money, I will come visit her. I have other best friend who live Eastern.

i admit i do keep in touch with my best friend thru ims and emails.. she alwyas send me pics of her daughter and i sent her pics of my son TJ.. to see how much they have grown.. heh.. She cant come to Arkansas this christmas due to reasons.. sigh.. she will come here next summer. She was here last summer.. we had blasts of haning out together.. sigh.. but its not the same! ugh! i guess thats the way of life.. :( :hug:

i admit i am going to town so i will be back later.. :) have a great afternoon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back