I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I would like to say ,Thanks SmileyGin :ty:

:hug: .This is for you
fe50b9bd9a.jpg

I admit you are welcome! :) :hug: thanks for the flower pic.. they are lovely! ;)

i admit that i got up this morning but will go back sleep soon!

I admit I spotted gas price at 2.48 dollars a gallon this morning.

I admit that I am up. I took few hours of snooze with my DHB. :)

I admit my sleeping hours are out of whack.

I admit that I know what you mean! I've been going to bed late and get up at 7:15 to wake my son up for school then I'll nap for few hours. GRIN!

I admit my sleeping hours are out of whack.

I admit that I know what you mean! I've been going to bed late and get up at 7:15 to wake my son up for school then I'll nap for few hours. GRIN!

I admit a nap sounds good ;) It gives you the energy you need to go through day by day.

i admit that the gas here is only 2.05 the gas really did went down.. yaya! but i wont be surprised if it go up again.. grrrr..

I admit that is no FAIR! We pay more than what you paid. :( I really wanted it go down so our budget will be ok.

I think it is still at 2.70 I dunno! Last time we went to Indian reveration (no sale taxes) and it was 2.29 so means 30 cents more outside of reveration. My friend needed a ride to there to get more smokes. UGH! He said cheaper that's why. He go there twice a month.

Sooo I mean I need to check out the prices. I'll look online.

i admit that the gas here is only 2.05 the gas really did went down.. yaya! but i wont be surprised if it go up again.. grrrr..

I admit that is no FAIR! We pay more than what you paid. :( I really wanted it go down so our budget will be ok.

I think it is still at 2.70 I dunno! Last time we went to Indian reveration (no sale taxes) and it was 2.29 so means 30 cents more outside of reveration. My friend needed a ride to there to get more smokes. UGH! He said cheaper that's why. He go there twice a month.

Sooo I mean I need to check out the prices. I'll look online.

I admit there is a website I frequently use to check the gasoline price. It is a good site in my opinion, You can check it out at GasBuddy.com - Find Low Gas Prices in the USA and Canada

I admit that I just checked..the cheapest is 2.59 at Sam's club. Damn! I don't have membership!!! :ugh3:

i admit i wish that gas is FREE LOL too bad its not free.. its just a wishful thinking.. lmao! heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back