I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I could not sleep yet. I have been worrying about management. Not certain about my future. We're discussed about going to management train. Alot of responisble and how to communication with them.

i admit that i still upset... but i will be ok by tonight or tmw..

I admit that I am just relax. What a lousy weather today. UGH!

i ADMIT I am back too... i had dinner and a beer while i was at cedar lounge.. i drank smirnoff (watermelon) it was good. just not used to the taste.. lol.. :) now im relaxing.. :)

i ADMIT I am back too... i had dinner and a beer while i was at cedar lounge.. i drank smirnoff (watermelon) it was good. just not used to the taste.. lol.. :) now im relaxing.. :)

i admit that i wanna us hang out and drink beers hehe

i admit that i wanna us hang out and drink beers hehe

i admit me too.. it would be awesome to hang out with you and have beer not to forget rebelgirl and punkywolf but i knwo punkywolf dont drink but i know she wont mind.. hehe.. :)

I admit that I would to join ya gals! Can I, PRETTY PLEASE? :giggle:
i admit me too.. it would be awesome to hang out with you and have beer not to forget rebelgirl and punkywolf but i knwo punkywolf dont drink but i know she wont mind.. hehe.. :)

i admit that sure and punkywolfy can drink root beer hehehe

I admit that I say THANKS! :hug: We could have a lady night no men allowed :giggle: :giggle:

I admit why not... :giggle: Sorry Men..... only ladies .... we s hould have our own night out.. one day! :) your welcome, lake.. :)

i admit i finished watch ER.. it was good! :) I love JOhn STamos! he is HOT! whew! hehehe

I admit I did surely had enjoy today, heehee. my bf bought me cute "ily" sign for celluphone charm. It was nice.

I admit I had enjoyed craftshow with my family and my best friends. Also eat at AppleBee.

I admit I can't wait to be out of the town tomorrow and won't be back til Sunday nite. Yayaya.

i admit i am going to bed now.. its cold.. 46 degrees right now.. my hands and my feet are frozen! bed sure sound great to me right now.. so good nite yall! stay warm! :)

i admit ha ha too bad.. its your fault u are horny over those silly things.. tsk tsk.. hehe :giggle:

I admit that ha ha ha no lol I was packing for my ex boyfriend's which is ALMOST finish and wasnt think of tv oh well next week I will watch it lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back