I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit Im just chillin .. browse websites.. etc..

i asmit that i am wait for someone pgr me today for plan..

I admit I wonder if the 'plan' includes figuring out how to save the remaining yellow feathers??? Afterall, don't we all know that the mischeivous and wildly cat named Slyvester is on the prowl? :lol:

I admit that RoadRunner is still too funny and love to tease poor Tweetybirdie!

I admit I wonder if the 'plan' includes figuring out how to save the remaining yellow feathers??? Afterall, don't we all know that the mischeivous and wildly cat named Slyvester is on the prowl? :lol:

i admit that i say very funny RR! :rofl:

I admit that I'm purring, licking my white paw and rubbing it over my glossy black fur, dreaming of a TweetyBird sub sandwich... no mustard on mine, please.

I admit that I am hungry and I will have my breakfast shortly. It's 5.35 am here now.

I admit that I'm purring, licking my white paw and rubbing it over my glossy black fur, dreaming of a TweetyBird sub sandwich... no mustard on mine, please.

i admit that i am ready going and be in cage lock up so stay away from DD *screammmm*

i admit that sound great.. SO YES.. send me! please! hehehe.. yummy!

I admit that I cut up the potatoes into cubes and will bake them soon. Since potatoes is about to be spoiled so I better use them up! :)

I admit that I am thinking about leaving alldeaf due to some reason here. I feel very sad. :(

I admit that I am sorry...come back when you are feel ready. :hug: We do have up and down also.

I admit that I am thinking about leaving alldeaf due to some reason here. I feel very sad. :(

awww i undy.. hope things go well for ya and hope see u whenever u come back again *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back