I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that not only is ^Angel^ stalking/sneaking up on me, but she's *ahems* fluffin' my feathers as well! :D

LOL

I must admit that Roadrunner left out some juicy details..:naughty:

I admit that both Angel and Roadrunner are
such a cute couple :)

I admit that i need to get LAID :cool:

I admit...
welllllllll....pssttt...go get your blanket, snuggle up to the pillow...lay down for the night and by the time you wake up in the morning, you'll have done it. :D

:lol:

I admit I've been writing a poem called "The Tantalizing Kiss" ;)

I admit I been started to make plan, ordered, send out the invitations for my son's bday party.

:eek3:
I admit...
welllllllll....pssttt...go get your blanket, snuggle up to the pillow...lay down for the night and by the time you wake up in the morning, you'll have done it. :D

:lol:

Eh sound like you had done this many times, dont you?
:eek3:

I admit I've been writing a poem called "The Tantalizing Kiss" ;)

I admit I'm wondering if it's about kissing some garment/clothing and then throwing it up to the ceiling fan? :D

(in case no one understands this, a 'joke' I keep hounding her about, the one time she actually threw 'something' up to the ceiling fan--ooOOoo, I think I said tooooo much! :laugh2: )

I admit I'm wondering if it's about kissing some garment/clothing and then throwing it up to the ceiling fan? :D

(in case no one understands this, a 'joke' I keep hounding her about, the one time she actually threw 'something' up to the ceiling fan--ooOOoo, I think I said tooooo much! :laugh2: )

I admit I oughta :slap: you for that :laugh2:

Angel, Can you pretty please put your lips on him so he can no longer speak? :giggle:

I admit I oughta :slap: you for that :laugh2:

Angel, Can you pretty please put your lips on him so he can no longer speak? :giggle:

THAT I can do....

I admit I'll be back in couple of hours...:mrgreen:

I admit its DAMN GOOD TO SEE ^ANGEL^ BACK IN HERE!!!!!!! :hug:

I admit its DAMN GOOD TO SEE ^ANGEL^ BACK IN HERE!!!!!!! :hug:

Heyyyy Girl :hug: about time I found ya!! ...

I admit I must wait on that kiss.......*chatting time for me*

I admit that y'all are soo FUNNI! :rofl:

I admit FINALLY ANGEL is BACKK it's great see you again! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back