I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit Tweetybird had fabricated her story about shopping.. Ummm I think she had lots of cybersex,.. Now she is happy and sit on her seing swaying tweeting away..... in her fancy cage

I admit I been struggled with outgoing email on pager, and finally got it worked after 3 weeks, how idoit i was! At least I learned something

I admit that I need to figure out how to set up Email on new pager. I don't want to use pop email. So I am gonna call and get a live support how to set it up. GRIN! Probably tonight since I have to go very soon! I am waiting for pictures upload and get out of here grin

Have a good day!

I admit I been struggled with outgoing email on pager, and finally got it worked after 3 weeks, how idoit i was! At least I learned something

i admit that well it not my fault, Jolie_77 told me i admit part 13... dont look at me... *sigh*

I admit that I want to tickle Tweetybird to cheer her up :hug:

I admit Tweetybird had fabricated her story about shopping.. Ummm I think she had lots of cybersex,.. Now she is happy and sit on her seing swaying tweeting away..... in her fancy cage

i admit that i am laugh hard what u say :lol:

i admit that i really need cheer up so badly.. thanks honey! :hug:

Awww :hug:

I admit I may need to find a few more friends to tickle this little yellow birdie...

Hey I didn't say eat her for lunch :nono:

Awww :hug:

I admit I may need to find a few more friends to tickle this little yellow birdie...

Hey I didn't say eat her for lunch :nono:

i admit that u did make me laugh with smile.. thanks sweetie! :D

:mrgreen: @ Tweetybirdie...

i admit that well it not my fault, Jolie_77 told me i admit part 13... dont look at me... *sigh*

Awh, I admit I was not thinking straight last night too :Oops: and it's ok, don't feel bad too. :hug:

I also admit that Roadrunner probably will still never let me live down on this and say I might have been mentally fogged by throwing a garment/clothing on the ceiling fan :laugh2: :nana:

Awh, I admit I was not thinking straight last night too :Oops: and it's ok, don't feel bad too. :hug:

I also admit that Roadrunner probably will still never let me live down on this and say I might have been mentally fogged by throwing a garment/clothing on the ceiling fan :laugh2: :nana:

I admit that Jolie is too much DREAMM!!! *duck* :bowdown:

I admit that I want to know why Jolie_77 was throwing her clothes up the ceiling fan?...:ugh3:

I admit that I want to know why Jolie_77 was throwing her clothes up the ceiling fan?...:ugh3:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

I admit it was not my clothes on the ceiling fan :laugh2:

Honestly... It was a prank that I did on a guy 2 years ago at a friend's house. The guy was sleeping and naturally, I sneaked in and got into his luggage and turns out that he had been wearing thongs. So that is when I had the light bulb in my head and decided to go to the living room to hang those thongs (yes, not one thong, it was more) on the ceiling fan where everyone could see it. Man, His face was beet red when he saw it. :giggle: I know, I'm bad :lol:

Honestly... It was a prank that I did on a guy 2 years ago at a friend's house. The guy was sleeping and naturally, I sneaked in and got into his luggage and turns out that he had been wearing thongs. So that is when I had the light bulb in my head and decided to go to the living room to hang those thongs (yes, not one thong, it was more) on the ceiling fan where everyone could see it. Man, His face was beet red when he saw it. :giggle: I know, I'm bad :lol:

I admit OHhh yea i reamm 2 yrs ago :rofl: that soo freaking FUNNNY!! ya badd

hahaha... That was a good one Jolie_77, Is that the story that Roadrunner has been teasing you about lately?...Aww :hug:

I admit I got to find some juicy information about Roadrunner so it will be Jolie_77's turn to tease him...:deal:

Now who's bad? LOL

hahaha... That was a good one Jolie_77, Is that the story that Roadrunner has been teasing you about lately?...Aww :hug:

I admit I got to find some juicy information about Roadrunner so it will be Jolie_77's turn to tease him...:deal:

Now who's bad? LOL

I admit, yep that's the story Roadrunner has been teasing me about that lately :lol: Oh yeah it's a deal! I need some more ammos to get back at him :giggle: :mrgreen:

I also admit that LovelyBlkGal was right there to see it unfold :rofl:

I admit, yep that's the story Roadrunner has been teasing me about that lately :lol: Oh yeah it's a deal! I need some more ammos to get back at him :giggle: :mrgreen:

I also admit that LovelyBlkGal was right there to see it unfold :rofl:

I admit that gotta watch out on Jolie cuz SHE is CAN'T BE TRUST! i m gonna :whip: on her j/kj/kj/k :rofl:

i admit i did took Chico to vet this morning.. then clean up here.. took trash out and now im relaxing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back