I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that it's finally that Angel is back! :hug:

I admit that RR is being naughty to Angel.. lol! :naughty:

Angel :whip: RR's butt! :eek3:

i admit i was surfing online almost all evening. :)

:lol: I admit either one way or other, You're getting that kiss to muff you up! :nana:

I admit I know-- :D But for now, just 'livin' it up--uh-ohhh, what's that up on my ceiling fan--umm...excuuuuuuse me y'all! :rofl:

Time for me to :scatter: !!

I admit that ^Angel^ and I are chatting away now!!! and RR is probably hearing lots of *giggling* and he doesn't have to look to see who she's talking to.. he knows she's talking to me!!!! right, RR?????? :bowdown:

I admit that ^Angel^ and I are chatting away now!!! and RR is probably hearing lots of *giggling* and he doesn't have to look to see who she's talking to.. he knows she's talking to me!!!! right, RR?????? :bowdown:

I admit that those kind of giggles coming from her is the kinds she only does with great 'bluesy' friends like you. ;)

But heck...am sure glad to 'hear' those once again now that she's back! :D

I admit I don't feel good. little coughs and not sleep...

I admit that those kind of giggles coming from her is the kinds she only does with great 'bluesy' friends like you. ;)

But heck...am sure glad to 'hear' those once again now that she's back! :D

*laughing*

I must admit you're blushing me up here....Now it's time for that kiss Jolie_77 is waiting for.....

Thanks to you all for welcoming me back....:Oops:

i admit welcome back, angel.. but unfortuntely its time for me to bid you all farewell till tmw.. I got to get up early and take chico (my moms dog) to vet as he will get neutered. good nite and God bless all of you!

I admit I finally read on 'I admit' thread cuz it never bother since yall guys posted, ha... Yall made me laugh, its funny thread... Keep it up! :thumb:

I admit that today is FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! So I gotta run! TTYL everyone!!!

I admit that I havent been in AD for 24 hrs. Now I am back.

BTW welcome back Angel :hug:

I admit I'll change the Part in the series to 12 from 13--seems like Tweetybird hasn't been eating 'good' birdseeds lately, thus why she skipped 12? Or is it that some 'guy' she's with has clouded her mind so much that she can't even count nowadays? :lol:

I admit that this post got me laughing this morning :lol:

I admit that several more posts in here got me laughing again. Good to see some funnies back in AD :thumb:

i admit that well it not my fault, Jolie_77 told me i admit part 13... dont look at me... *sigh*

I admit that I say HEY TB...it is not your fault...you may not 'think' when you made the thread. Don't sweat about it! We do make mistake too!!! So you are not only one make mistake either. ;) :hug:

i admit that well it not my fault, Jolie_77 told me i admit part 13... dont look at me... *sigh*

I admit that whew! my mom was here to help me to clean to make clear it out and move my ex boyfriend's boxes to make oraginze (spelling) to more clean so prepare to mail to my ex boyfriend's home! whew now I am rest lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back