I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit, I"M SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!!!!

I admit I may go lay down. Lil one and I went to the park, and took some cute pictures!

I admit that my mind is sleeping cant get understand what ppl is trying to tell me ahhhhh lol my engergy is fine! but not in my mind lol :giggle: my mind is sleeping hard to get understand or little bit or else mess up with my english grammar lol :lol: BLAH!

I admit that my mind is sleeping cant get understand what ppl is trying to tell me ahhhhh lol my engergy is fine! but not in my mind lol :giggle: my mind is sleeping hard to get understand or little bit or else mess up with my english grammar lol :lol: BLAH!

I admit the beautiful Canadian girl needs this: :whip:
*kidding*
:lol:

I admit I wish the girl to have a wonderful day :)

i admit i am back from town .. Chico is home now.. hes very happy!!! poor dog have a naked butt.. no more hairs cuz they shaved his private area... :giggle: he look fine even after a minor surgery.. im impressed! lol.. hes running back n forth with other 2 dogs that belong to my sis's .. my dog barked and barked at them.. telling them to STOP it.. lol.. cranky old man.. hehehe :) i am here to waste my time before go and get tj from school in lil while.. :)

I admit that I am waiting for my boy to get home! I miss him so much!!!

I admit that I have to do laundry and clean my kitchen. I have plans tomorrow, I am going to Schlitterbahn Park tomorrow.

I admit I need to get some sleep. I'm functioning on a pretty serious sleep deficit, right now.

I admit that I am going to have my rest which I am so WORN OUT!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back