I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit fixin signature and avatar and watch nfl fooooootball time :cool:

I admit why not try avocado with milk and added with two scoops of sugar in blender. it tastes so good and will convince you! if avocade is too small so get big cado, about 7 inches size, at walmart. but big is expensive. avocado is cheaper.

Also I admit that your chocolate milkshake homemade was so delicious. :)

i admit it is not homemade chocolate milkshake.. tjs father brought it from sonic for me n tj.. :)

i admit i cant use sugar.. remmy? only sugar free is fine with me.. but avocado with ice cream? that sound nasty! ewww..

I admit... am tired n nervous n scared since will have surgery tomorrow ( on my right knee) that i mentioned to u all two wks ago..

I admit i hope you will have a speedy recovery from surgery. :)

i admit it is not homemade chocolate milkshake.. tjs father brought it from sonic for me n tj.. :)

i admit i cant use sugar.. remmy? only sugar free is fine with me.. but avocado with ice cream? that sound nasty! ewww..

I admit i hope you will have a speedy recovery from surgery. :)
:ty: hugs

I admit that you look like one of my friend! That really remind of her. :)

I am sure Sexy TB (giggle) will keep me and other ADers update with your surgery. :)

really? do I look lot like ur friend? smile... ROFL... yes sexy TB will definitely update and let u all know how im doing and all that.. winkz..

I admit that I am not ready to go to work. But I gotta go. Growling!!!!

I admit that I am home from food shopping. I dont like to go alone but that is life.

I admit that I am relaxing. My boy is in bed and he'll be up and happy boy tomorrow morning. LOL!

I admit that I am very tired and sore from backpain. So I am going to bed and hopefully my back pain will go away. Good nite all.

i admit that i picked my bf up from work so we can spend together

I admit I seem very tired. I had fun with my kids at bowling and pizza hut. Few hours ago I brought them home. I helped my son to know the math like interger, rational, whole, and anothers.

Smileygin, I am honest with you that I made avocado milkshake, very delicious. My good friend from work told me how to make. I was doubt him and tried to taste. It is really good! Avocado is good for few people to eat health.

I admit that I am :giggle: that BityMeowGal posted LovelyBlkGal's face picture in her homepage :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back