I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I am in lesiure bath tub while surfing wireless internet lappy without charge on for safety reason. :blah:

i admit i am cranky and sad today.. i am tired and didnt sleep enough.. i went to bed almost 3 am and woke up at 6 am to get my son ready for school and took him to school.. then couldnt go sleep cuz watch tv all morning watching the ceremony at Ground Zero. :(

I admit that today is a very sad day. I had to change channels on TV when they were showing the ceremony at Ground Zero because it was making me cry. God Bless the victims, heroes and their families.

I admit I hope she,DGL, is ok? And I watched tv news about Sept 11 5 years ago and had little tears too. :( God Bless America!

I admit I have to go now... to watch TV about 9/11... and will back when it´s over...

I admit that I am playing with bubble wrap *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* :giggle:

I admit that I cooked some chickens and ready to make chicken pot pie! YUMMIE!! mmmmmmmmm!

I admit I haven't seen DreamDeaf in here for awhile, I hope she's doing okay...

I admit that I am playing with bubble wrap *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* :giggle:

I must admit that DeafMonkey must love to pop those bubbles...

While she's doing ALL the popping, I'm going to make some popcorn...

*yummy* ALL for ME :popcorn:

i admit popcorn sound good.. but that snot what i want to eat.. lol.. gonna cook beef stew with biscuits and veggies for dinner yummy.. cant wait to eat that! :)

I must admit that DeafMonkey must love to pop those bubbles...

While she's doing ALL the popping, I'm going to make some popcorn...

*yummy* ALL for ME :popcorn:

I admit that yup I did all pop already but have lots lots of pop bubble wrap heheh :giggle: my ex boyfriend dont need lots of bubble wrap for it lol :giggle: cause pack his stuff and mail to him that is why he is already moved out of my home :lol: cant wait more pop the bubble wrap :giggle:

I admit that OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my ankle so painful might broken my bone :( I fell off on the ground and felt the bone cracked .. my aunt is on the way to get me to hopstial right away sooo painful .. I am crying and shaking .. almost puke and also dizzy now ..owwww so painful

I admit that OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW my ankle so painful might broken my bone :( I fell off on the ground and felt the bone cracked .. my aunt is on the way to get me to hopstial right away sooo painful .. I am crying and shaking .. almost puke and also dizzy now ..owwww so painful

i admit that i hope everything ok for u... i pray for not break bone

I admit if you feel dizzy, means bone had broken.

I admit that I am concerned for DeafMonkey and I hope that she is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back