I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit the kids went to the roast so i have at least couple of hours free to waste my time online :)

I admit that I am eating meatball sandwich...and my dog is DROOLING for it! :giggle:

I admit about time for me go to see my kids hopefully when they are ready! I feel much better now because I had little coughs for few days. But my right arm still hurt? Last night I played football at work and could not throw anymore it got pain every time I throw!

I admit again outside looks bad and hard rain with little hails. Little flood around my home. I just figure out I felt something funny when I sat on toilet seat. I guess I can wait here. It's rain so hard!

I admit I am enjoying a tall glass of Banana Milkshake! TJ is enjoying his Chocolate milkshake! yummmmmy!!!! :)

i admit i wonder what is wrong with milkshake? it is only ice cream mixed with milk, you silly! hehe.. :nana: anyhow it is so DELICIOUS! :P

I admit that yah but dont like it :giggle: I have tried taste few times but dont like it ewwww :lol:

I admit I am enjoying a tall glass of Banana Milkshake! TJ is enjoying his Chocolate milkshake! yummmmmy!!!! :)

I admit why not try avocado with milk and added with two scoops of sugar in blender. it tastes so good and will convince you! if avocade is too small so get big cado, about 7 inches size, at walmart. but big is expensive. avocado is cheaper.

Also I admit that your chocolate milkshake homemade was so delicious. :)

I admit... am tired n nervous n scared since will have surgery tomorrow ( on my right knee) that i mentioned to u all two wks ago..

i admit that i say to KROSY , u will be okay tmw... i will take care of u.. :D

I admit.. im watching NFL football now.. wahh my team isnt on but watch scores as well...

I admit that I hope that KRosy's surgery go very well and have a SPEEDY recovery!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back