I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I admit I hope you feel better DeafMonkey, sorry to hear that :hug:

I admit, oh boy monkey surely clumsy girl! Maybe you need work hat with light on when u go walk or run. haha, Get well!

I admit that I am freezing here. I wish my bf was here to keep me warm. Dreaming on. :D

I admit that I am gonna take a shower so have a good day everyone!

I'll be back on later this afternoon!

I admit, Im getting little edgy about returning to RIT. Getting very serious about resigning my employment and start dedicate myself to finish damn degree. It won't be easy, and Im worried... I admit that!

i admit i watched the movie The Shaggy dog last night but i fell asleep so will have to watch it again today.. haha..

I admit, Im getting little edgy about returning to RIT. Getting very serious about resigning my employment and start dedicate myself to finish damn degree. It won't be easy, and Im worried... I admit that!

I admit I have been thinking about return to college again not far from my home. Last Sunday I was told that one first class will be free. After that I will have to pay more. Well I have difficult to decide cuz I am still single. I have been up and down plus desperation. Being dumped hurts me so much every day. Not long ago, my ex wife told me go back to college and told me that I am smart because she knows me 15 years together. I am not sure if I decide to go back or not. I forget most of my math. Let me to think more time.. Your words remind me again.

I admit, oh boy monkey surely clumsy girl! Maybe you need work hat with light on when u go walk or run. haha, Get well!

:nana: lol just happened bend my ankle quickly and I feel the bone gone crack ow that painful! really badly but now I am ok and rest :)

i admit that i hope deafmonkey getting better soon and REST!

Yeah thanks and I am rest and lift my leg up under my table lol :lol:

i admit i wonder if u wear cast or what, deafmonkey?? :)

I admit that RoyalMajesty has stolen my location :pissed: and :whip:

heh heh :lol:

awwwwww tooooooo Baaddddd HIGHLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip: Get over it!! Boo Hoo!!!! LMAO! :bowdown:

I admit that dreamland is mine I won't be sharing it with anyone :rl:

:deal:

:naughty:

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back