I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit that i got up , rest today... my day is better than yesterday RME!

I admit that I better going and lying down on my bed to have rest.

I admit that my ankle give me itch itch itch hate that! lol :lol:

I admit that I fell back to sleep for 2 hours! RME! Hee!

I admit that I have a bad cold, with a running nose, coughing, sneezing, and sore throat. Thanks to my son, Markus who passed this cold along. Who knows when it's gotta be over, But I felt like a train just ran me over on the tracks.

I admit that ur not only i has bad cold and running nose that why i has stay in my bed away from cpu

I admit that I am very nervous, waiting on the CT Scan results so that I can get my CI surgery date this week....:hyper: :run:

I admit that I am very nervous, waiting on the CT Scan results so that I can get my CI surgery date this week....:hyper: :run:

Cool down , disturbed girl :hug: . You'll finally get what you would like. Good luck again :)

i admit i did watch two shows tonight. It was so sad.. One is Rebuilding the lives after 9/11 and other show is.. The flight that fight back.. about United 93 accounts on what happened.. wow.. i cried after watching them both.. its so sad... :(

Hi everyone...
Im here for short time since i still not feel good w lot of pains on my knee from surgery iits so frustrating.. been resting n sleeping n evelate my knee up etc etc.. i will start phyiscal therapy next wednesday the same time i go see dr again for remove stitches soo take care ya all...

I admit I will leave office 10 minutes time for go home... :D

i admit today is a beautiful day!!! cool and sunny.... I love it!!! :)

I admit that I finally got my CI surgery date and it is in 2 weeks!!! September 27th!!! :hyper: :run:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back