I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i did watch two shows tonight. It was so sad.. One is Rebuilding the lives after 9/11 and other show is.. The flight that fight back.. about United 93 accounts on what happened.. wow.. i cried after watching them both.. its so sad... :(

I admit I am exhausted for now. snap I almost bought it at walmart but can wait until this weekend. glad to know its good movie..

I admit I am exhausted for now. snap I almost bought it at walmart but can wait until this weekend. glad to know its good movie..

Umm i admit it is not on tape or dvd. it was on satellite- discovery time channel. its not really a movie.. but accounts on what happened. thats all.

After 9/11 Rebuilding lives is about how they are dealing with life and how they are going on and deal with it. The guy who worked on 92th floors got burned over 50% and how he is dealing with muscles weak and not strong like before.. the girl who missed her daddy who worked on 94th floors and she have open heart surgery.. asking where daddy is? etc etc.. so sad..

Discovery Times :: Episode :: After 9/11: Rebuilding Lives (TLC Reversion)

i admit that i will be out of town this weekend cuz of homecoming

i admit i woke up early this morning cuz very chilly here so had to get another blanket but found all kittens slept with me in my bed! aww cute! they r cold! hehe.. brrrrrrrrrrrr hehehe..

I admit that I woke up very excited because I am heading out to a beach cabin with eight girlfriends for this weekend. Whoohooo --- we will have tons of fun! :fingersx: :giggle:

I admit that I changed my username from ButterflyGirl to IslandGal.

I admit I'm going to camping soonly after pick my son from school with family. Yaya this weekend is going to be warm! :)

I admit that I am watching 6 months old baby girl. She's sweet and funny baby hee! That make me wanna another baby but not now. :)

I admit i am looking forward going to the Senior Citizens for Deaf... I am on board... and i am little confused... Lake Tahoe please pm me

Awww I admit that I thought IslandGal suits me more because I was born on an island :D

I admit I really do like your new screen name, really cool, but going to miss the old one as Butterfly Girl , I got used to calling you that :(

I admit that I woke up very excited because I am heading out to a beach cabin with eight girlfriends for this weekend. Whoohooo --- we will have tons of fun! :fingersx: :giggle:

OoO Sounds like so much fun!!

I admit I hope you have a great time with your gfs :) Pictures :fingersx:

I admit I ate eggplant first time. Chopped into patties and dip them in eggs and then put them with flour and lemon peppers. Bake in the oven. Thats all. Taste was good. mmmmm! I better go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back