I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am thinking what to cook dinner. Anyone can help me? :fingersx: Just kidding! HEE!

i admit highlands is crazy... why wuld highlands want laketahoe to grill him ?? hehe...

I admit that I just sent my son to bed. I hope he is SLEEPING by now. :fingersx:

I admit that I am so exhausted, I helped my parents work in the yard from 11am to 3pm. We were so worn out!

I admit that I am going to see my boyfriend tmw since I left last week.

I admit that my ankle make me itch itch itch ahh cause swollen getting down now hehe cant wait to go back normal to walk again lol :lol:

I admit that my ankle make me itch itch itch ahh cause swollen getting down now hehe cant wait to go back normal to walk again lol :lol:

i admit that i do undy how ur feeling abt this.. it happened to me before.. not funny gee!

I admit that dreamland is mine I won't be sharing it with anyone :rl:

:deal:

:naughty:

:giggle:

Oh gee.... I thought you meant the playboy bunny picture.. I didn't realize that we both had Dreamland.. Untill now... Oh wellll...... :whip:

I admit that I have a bad cold, with a running nose, coughing, sneezing, and sore throat. Thanks to my son, Markus who passed this cold along. Who knows when it's gotta be over, But I felt like a train just ran me over on the tracks.

I admit that I have a bad cold, with a running nose, coughing, sneezing, and sore throat. Thanks to my son, Markus who passed this cold along. Who knows when it's gotta be over, But I felt like a train just ran me over on the tracks.

I admit that oh yeah feel like train to make feel better lol .. when I was young at age around 8 or 9 yrs old that I got bad cold and bad cough for 2 months oh yikes yucks :lol:

I admit that I am still sleepy head! I will probably go back to bed when my son gets on the bus. :giggle: Maybe not. So wait and see if I can fall back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back