ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Cheri -- relationship wise -- i think i know who who ur potential love interest is!!!!!! :lol: :-x

Fly Free said:
Cheri -- relationship wise -- i think i know who who ur potential love interest is!!!!!! :lol: :-x

Who?

Fly Free said:

me 2... :naughty:

Fly Free said:
*hint* hes a moderator here on AD hehe -- thats who i think it is LOL

Nah.. Im on the Waiting List...*Thinking lower Bottom* Page 4.. :lol:

Cheri said:

that's easy question.....the answer is :ugh: ....wait a min. Do I get any award or $$ if I answer it correctly?.... :fingersx:

^Angel^ said:
that's easy question.....the answer is :ugh: ....wait a min. Do I get any award or $$ if I answer it correctly?.... :fingersx:

DO TELL Angel gurl!!!!!! hahah

Cheri -- i uddy u had noted u arent ready for new relationship but u never know :lol:

Fly Free said:
*hint* hes a moderator here on AD hehe -- thats who i think it is LOL

U answer it already? :ugh: before me?... :tears: *I NEVER win any $$*...

Fly Free said:
DO TELL Angel gurl!!!!!! hahah

Cheri -- i uddy u had noted u arent ready for new relationship but u never know :lol:

Yes, Some Days Somebody gotta steal my heart.. I'll know when I fall in love...If it doesnt happen then it is not meant to be...:)

^Angel^ said:

$$?? How about a Big Hug and A Kiss on the cheek for trying sweetie? :ily:

Angel n Cheri i just wondering, why not both of u save the money for plane to come here hawaii for our wedding next year??? mmm!!! :ily:

TweetyBird said:
Angel n Cheri i just wondering, why not both of u save the money for plane to come here hawaii for our wedding next year??? mmm!!! :ily:

Sounds like a SUPER Idea....Sure!.... :fruit:

TweetyBird said:

Sure! Are u going to invite some Hottie Studs to the Wedding so I can dance with some Studs? :naughty:

Cheri said:
Sure! Are u going to invite some Hottie Studs to the Wedding so I can dance with some Studs? :naughty:

*Reading the list of dancers....* I see VampyRox's name is on the list.

tekkmortal said:

*Reading the List with Tekkmortal*....I see Tekkmortal's name too....

:fruit: La La La..

tekkmortal said:

Why do you think VamPryoX is the Guy for me? Have u read his Post?:)

It's not only Cheri. I do that to a lot of people. Sometimes, my focus shifts to one person for a while then it shifts to someone else. It's not because I have a crush on that person. It's because that person is interesting. Just because I change my focus to another person doesn't mean I lost interest in the previous person. I will still switch focus back to the previous person again. I've been doing something like this for two years. Heh!

^Angel^ said:

awww Angel gurl -- at least we both have a pretty good idea its *pointing to a certain mod* THAT one!! :lol: agreed qq :deal:

Cheri said:
hahahaha i will take women with me to beach for enjoy swim.. i know angel have bf!! i mean whoever is single so can look for hottie guys on beach!!!! hehehe!!! so cheri u can ask hottie guy go with u to wedding! :laugh2:

^Angel^ said:
Oh one more thing I forgot to answer one of your question about having any more babies with Roadrunner....

I already have my tubes tide.....and Roadrunner already has 3 children of his own....and I have 3 children....it enough for both of us... :ily:

Really, Roadrunner already has 3 kids... How old are they? girls or boys...

His 3 kids, your 3 kids & Cheri´s 2 kids = 8 kids.. phew....
Make a bigger family.... :cool:

Back