ATTN: Twin Blondes...

VamPyroX said:
Mod Note:

Since this thread is related to Cheri and Angel, please respect their personal wishes. Thanks.

I second that, dude!

Cheri said:
Good Question Liebling..
I just asked my dad that question This Morning. He says that we both could hear when we were young until we went to Kindergarten everything was fine at first we were in a hearing school then somehow the Teacher had some difficult with us not paying attention. My dad was under impression maybe the Teacher did not know what she talking about herself..because she had 12 Children in her class room... Then what happened at the Train area that we almost got hit by the train for not paying attention looking down walking toward to the train. He thought it was impossible that we both had a problem with our hearing. He said most of the time we both could hear sounds and voices and then He said that all the processing of losing hearing could have cause from fever and ear infections that we had since newborn to toddlers he said we had a lot of those horrible ear aches which they could not afford to take us to the Doctor all the time they tried their best to handle it themselves cuz my dad was working full time my mom was Stay home Person. What the Doctor told him that our hearing was bad in high areas but could hear almost normal in low areas but it was explained to them as it would continue to get worse...So That is What My dad had to do be prepare for the worse. I hope this Answer your Question. :)

Thank you for respond my question. I understand now. :fly3:

It's very interesting topic over twin etc.
My ex-boyfriend David (my first boyfriend at school time) has a twin brother named Andrew but he's hearing & have a different look & tall than David. They went to separate way to right & left egg (ovulation). Their common are too different due to David's deafness. They doesn't get on well. Their mother told me that David was born deaf due to rubella but about his twin brother? What a odd.. Anyway, David married & have twin boy & girl. What a rarely...
There're twin brothers I'm befriend with. Alex is a womanizer & Klaus is a family man. They have different common but they are still close like you both. They both are married but their children are not twin. They said the same as what Angel said.

Liebling:-))) said:
You both look very pretty on the picture. It's good for Roadrunner because he know which Angel is because of different hair. I can image of the picture: Would Roadrunner still recognizing which one if you both have the same hair? Would Roadrunner confusing it? (I hope you don't mind me for asking dumb question). :stupid:

Hi RoadRunner, I'm waiting for your respond to my "dumb" :Oops: question.... because you see them...
That's why I'm curious... :dizzy: :Oops:

Liebling:-))) said:
Hi RoadRunner, I'm waiting for your respond to my "dumb" :Oops: question.... because you see them...
That's why I'm curious... :dizzy: :Oops:

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond to your question Liebling which is NOT a dumb question...but more of a harmless and curious question ;)

Well...let me see...if their hair was very similiar and the same length, etc...I would still be able to tell them apart...since both have them don't really have the same exact facial features...but it would be a little harder if their backs were towards me...then I might have a little difficulty figuring out who's who...unless they stood right next to each other as ^Angel^ is a little tad taller than her sister...also...if they were at quite a distance from me, for example...across the street or somewhat farther...I might have a few moments of *pondering* before I would know who's who...since they both do have similiar traits of how they communicate, stand, etc...I hope this helps you 'see' what I see...*double-mints*...of cute blondes for which I'm grateful that one of them is attached to my heart...> :angel: :P

WHOAAAAA... DAYUM!!!! sound like u and cheri blamed each other when both of u were young!! i think is sooo cute but i know that trouble!!! OUCHIES!!

illustrator said:
dang, this thread is hot. I shouldn't create that thread. :o

that's right U shouldn't :slap: ....afterall, my life isn't an open book! :nono:

TweetyBird said:
WHOAAAAA... DAYUM!!!! sound like u and cheri blamed each other when both of u were young!! i think is sooo cute but i know that trouble!!! OUCHIES!!

:nono: not me ...I'm just an innocent Angel!.. :angel:

Thank Roadrunner for your respond about them... I´m sataisfy with my curiously.. :twisted:

Hi two sweetie... :cuddle: (not french kiss, just cuddle) :lol:
Hope you don´t mind me being one more curious question... :)
Angel, would you marry Roadrunner to have more babies with him one day? If marriage is out of question, then live together?
Angel, how old your 3 sons are?
Have you boyfriend, Cheri?
How old old your 2 sons are?

Total 5 "soccer team" boys... Phew!!! 5 boys,, I can image!!! ha!
Have a fun to play the soccer team.. (English = football).

Angel, would you marry Roadrunner to have more babies with him one day? If marriage is out of question, then live together?
Angel, how old your 3 sons are?

:lol: Liebling:)))....

Ummm.....I will be totally honest with you Liebling....I am already in a middle of a divorce and it not final yet....I'm not ready for any marriage right now but maybe in a couple of years or more who knows....Roadrunner and I already is living together...

My boys ages are 13, 8 1/2 , 4 years old..... :ily:

Oh one more thing I forgot to answer one of your question about having any more babies with Roadrunner....

I already have my tubes tide.....and Roadrunner already has 3 children of his own....and I have 3 children....it enough for both of us... :ily:

Liebling:)))~

Actually No I do not have a Boyfriend at this Moment....

My Boys are 9 and 4 yrs old...

I am not ready for A Relationship But I can't tell what the Future will hold If I fall in love...:)

^Angel^ said:
Oh one more thing I forgot to answer one of your question about having any more babies with Roadrunner....

I already have my tubes tide.....and Roadrunner already has 3 children of his own....and I have 3 children....it enough for both of us... :ily:

Ohhh another Brady Bunch family here in AD. :applause:

Cheri said:
Liebling:)))~

Actually No I do not have a Boyfriend at this Moment....

My Boys are 9 and 4 yrs old...

I am not ready for A Relationship But I can't tell what the Future will hold If I fall in love...:)

U will fall in love with special guy in the future i do believe. because of u are sweet and having huge heart with pure love.

Lasza said:
U will fall in love with special guy in the future i do believe. because of u are sweet and having huge heart with pure love.

Awww U going to make me cry here.. Thats so Sweet of you to say that... :ily: :P:

Back