ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Meg said:
I think she forgot that cos you didnt get her what she REALLY wanted was a nice package of a hunky man. :nono:

Any hot blooded woman would rather have a man in a cage than a hamster :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: ...I'll see what I can do, I might take a little trip to prison where men likes to be in a cage! ..It might cost more unless any men here volunteer to live in a cage.... :lol:

Cheri said:
But,, But,, It's not over yet.
moon1.gif
I am not done with you yet.....
leseratte.gif

excuesssss me?...Are you threating me sis? :fu:

:laugh2: ur funni Angel

Can i ask you question.. How you feel being be close w/ur twin sis Cheri? example like Be there when you need her or be there for her when she need you.. like when you feel down or sad for no reason.. but still help each other am i right? I juz curious learn abt you and cheri since i find out that y'all are LOOK LIKE twin.. should go TV SHOW i m kiddin :giggle:

LovelyBlkGal said:
:laugh2: ur funni Angel

Can i ask you question.. How you feel being be close w/ur twin sis Cheri? example like Be there when you need her or be there for her when she need you.. like when you feel down or sad for no reason.. but still help each other am i right? I juz curious learn abt you and cheri since i find out that y'all are LOOK LIKE twin.. should go TV SHOW i m kiddin :giggle:

To be honest, Cheri has always been there for me MORE than I've been there for her, because of what I was going thru at that time during my marriage, she was the only family member that I could truly trust enough to tell her anything or do anything for me and my 3 children....

Yes, we always help eachothers, we don't keep a record on how many favors we do for one other, we just do it when one of us need eachother for something....

Yes, I'm really close to Cheri more than anyone ( well, I'm close to Roadrunner too LOL ), it because she is always there, she is someone I could trust the most, and I know she will stand by me for better or for worse no matter what it may be about or the situation it may be....as I do for her as well....well I try to! :ily:

There's no way I would be on TV, I'm just too darn shy hahaha...

^Angel^ said:
To be honest, Cheri has always been there for me MORE than I've been there for her, because of what I was going thru at that time during my marriage, she was the only family member that I could truly trust enough to tell her anything or do anything for me and my 3 children....

Yes, we always help eachothers, we don't keep a record on how many favors we do for one other, we just do it when one of us need eachother for something....

Yes, I'm really close to Cheri more than anyone ( well, I'm close to Roadrunner too LOL ), it because she is always there, she is someone I could trust the most, and I know she will stand by me for better or for worse no matter what it may be about or the situation it may be....as I do for her as well....well I try to! :ily:

There's no way I would be on TV, I'm just too darn shy hahaha...

aiigh thank being honest w/me :D ahh that very interesting!! that great she is be there when you need her help and turst her so much.. ofc ur sweet BABE RR close w/you for 24/7 kiddin!! and nahh ur not shy cuz i can tell that ur is SWEET :bump:

Back