ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Cheri said:
if one of my friends told me not to say anything to anyone not even my sister I would have to keep that promise, by not telling my sister what my friends don't want anyone to know about. ;)

:jaw: ....

Sabrina said:
Suppose when Cheri stayed overnight at Angel's place to borrow her bathrope. Cheri stands up in the kitchen to wash the dishes. Would Roadrunner squeezes Cheri's butt and kiss around the neck. RR may confuses if it was Angel.

Does RR occur to Cheri if she borrow Angel's clothes to make RR confuse which one Cheri and Angel? :)

I'll let Roadrunner answer that... :whistle:

Well well...a response to Sabrina's post: "Suppose when Cheri stayed overnight at Angel's place to borrow her bathrope. Cheri stands up in the kitchen to wash the dishes. Would Roadrunner squeezes Cheri's butt and kiss around the neck. RR may confuses if it was Angel"--would be this...Supposedly if Cheri was here, wearing ^Angel's bathrobe and happily doing the dishes...first of all, I would know this isn't ^Angel^ since she isn't the type to be decked out in a bathrobe :naughty: ...so that would definitely keep my hands to myself and not be squeezing or pinching the wrong buns and planting lips around the neck by mistake.... :D

Occasionally the double-mint girls of Ad do exchange outfits from time to time...but I sure can easily spot my sweetie cuz her hair is mmmmMMMueatifully straight while Cheri's handiwork with a curling-iron produces nice curls--Although, if these two were at quite a distance, I may hesitate for a few seconds to be sure who's who!

Anything else?

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
Well well...a response to Sabrina's post: "Suppose when Cheri stayed overnight at Angel's place to borrow her bathrope. Cheri stands up in the kitchen to wash the dishes. Would Roadrunner squeezes Cheri's butt and kiss around the neck. RR may confuses if it was Angel"--would be this...Supposedly if Cheri was here, wearing ^Angel's bathrobe and happily doing the dishes...first of all, I would know this isn't ^Angel^ since she isn't the type to be decked out in a bathrobe :naughty: ...so that would definitely keep my hands to myself and not be squeezing or pinching the wrong buns and planting lips around the neck by mistake.... :D

Occasionally the double-mint girls of Ad do exchange outfits from time to time...but I sure can easily spot my sweetie cuz her hair is mmmmMMMueatifully straight while Cheri's handiwork with a curling-iron produces nice curls--Although, if these two were at quite a distance, I may hesitate for a few seconds to be sure who's who!

Anything else?

:rofl: :rofl: ...That's my MAN!!!!

Ohhhhh funny thread here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I already questioned you with posts here. I will be back when I have question for you.... :sure:

:hug: Sweetie ^Angel^, you said that you are shy person and Cheri is not shy person.

But But But.....

I notice MOST of your posts here, ^Angel^ that you are more funnier. You find good words to make me laugh in some threads. Logically, I know that Cheri is funny person but you also, too.

Yes, I know you mean about real life.

Liebling:-))) said:
:hug: Sweetie ^Angel^, you said that you are shy person and Cheri is not shy person.

But But But.....

I notice MOST of your posts here, ^Angel^ that you are more funnier. You find good words to make me laugh in some threads. Logically, I know that Cheri is funny person but you also, too.

Yes, I know you mean about real life.

Aw Thanks sweetie :hug: ...

Honestly, I am shy in person, but in this forum, I'm not since no one can see my apple face! :D ...

Yep, ^Angel^ is very shy in real-life, She would hide behind the brushes and throw some roll- up papers to get someone's attention to let them know that she is around.
itsokay.gif

Cheri said:
Yep, ^Angel^ is very shy in real-life, She would hide behind the brushes and throw some roll- up papers to get someone's attention to let them know that she is around.
itsokay.gif

I hide behind the bushes?... :ugh:

hahaha.gif
@ ^Angel^... until the dogs start barking you jumped right out of the bushes.... :whistle:

Wait and see what you're getting for your birthday this year from ME! :booty:

^Angel^ said:
Honestly, I am shy in person, but in this forum, I'm not since no one can see my apple face! :D ...

Wow..that makes 2 of us. I am a very shy person and feel happy & relieved that no one can see my blushing face behind a monitor :)

^Angel^ said:
Wait and see what you're getting for your birthday this year from ME! :booty:

wave.gif
You didn't get me anything last year.
eviltongue.gif

Cheri said:
wave.gif
You didn't get me anything last year.
eviltongue.gif

Must be blonde moment here!

I gave you a hamster, a cage, and food for your birthday last year blondie, go find that thread you create to thanks Roadrunner and I for giving you that for your birthday.... :doh:

^Angel^ said:

I gave you a hamster, a cage, and food for your birthday last year blondie, go find that thread you create to thanks Roadrunner and I for giving you that for your birthday.... :doh:

I think she forgot that cos you didnt get her what she REALLY wanted was a nice package of a hunky man. :nono:

Any hot blooded woman would rather have a man in a cage than a hamster :whistle:

^Angel^ said:

Oh!! :Ohno: That is correct! Oh shit, You got me this time. dammit
fun_84.gif

But,, But,, It's not over yet.
moon1.gif
I am not done with you yet.....
leseratte.gif

Meg said:
I think she forgot that cos you didnt get her what she REALLY wanted was a nice package of a hunky man. :nono:

Any hot blooded woman would rather have a man in a cage than a hamster :whistle:

See?! Meggie knows me that well enough.
thumb.gif

Back