ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Cheri said:
Ohhh.. I fanasty about Men with Muscles, Very Nice AB....Perfect Face, Body, Men that I would love to be alone with... :naughty: :ily: *hugs*

Is this what you mean? :P

Attachments

• ot2675.jpg
    ot2675.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 77
^Angel^ said:
The funni thing I ever saw was when Roadrunner and I was sitting at the picnic table....u know kissing and etc....and then a squirrel came real close by to us...I suppose just watching us *laughing*..

:ily:

I like this... real cuteeeeee story.... I can image those cute quirrel.... ooohhhh

ewwwwwwwwww...Cheri would have gotten smashed!... :rofl:

:wave: hey hey twin blondes!!!!

since i know u 2 are from Ohio -- am curious to see if either one of u 2 know a woman named Lisa Mawhorter origionally from Zanesville -- she may have moved :dunno: where tho

Fly Free said:
:wave: hey hey twin blondes!!!!

since i know u 2 are from Ohio -- am curious to see if either one of u 2 know a woman named Lisa Mawhorter origionally from Zanesville -- she may have moved :dunno: where tho

heyyy FlyFree, :applause:

No hon, I don't know who she is...but , If I ever bumped into her in any deaf events this summer I would let her know youre looking for her!....:)..

I wrote her name down in case I don't forget....

^Angel^ said:
heyyy FlyFree, :applause:

No hon, I don't know who she is...but , If I ever bumped into her in any deaf events this summer I would let her know youre looking for her!....:)..

I wrote her name down in case I don't forget....

hehe ok Angel -- gracias muchas! :D

no, sorry I Know a 'Missy' but, not sure of last name.. 'hugs' :P

Bullym0m said:
I found the website..
So cute.... so cute...
This is baby twins twinkle.. Awwwwwww so cute!!
13021.jpg

Cheri/Angel,
I wonder have you taken picture funny same looking likely halloween or else??
curiouis...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Soooooooo cuteeeeeee...I missed that one!...

Hi twinnies! :wave:

Here's some questions for ya!!!

1. What kind of movies/cartoons or TV shows did you two watch as children?

2. What was your bed time? And did you go to bed or did you hang out under each other's covers and giggle and play Barbies until you got busted?

3. Did you share a room?

4. What is the biggest difference between the two of you?

5. Who did you idolize growing up?

6. What did you want to do, career-wise, when you were kids?

That's it for now, since I know these twins inside out already...LOL :ily:

Angel and Cheri

1. Were you jealous each other over boyfriends?

2. Have you ever argue over style/new clothes to share or borrow?

3. Were not you sharing about your sex life with your twins sister?

4. Have you ever beat up each other when you were little kids?

Hey Malfoyishgirly! *hugs*....

Tom and Jerry as cartoons but, I don't remember what tv show or movies I watch when I was little..Maybe Cheri remember!

2. What was your bed time? And did you go to bed or did you hang out under each other's covers and giggle and play Barbies until you got busted?

LOL, I think we always hang out under each others covers or stay up late!

3. Did you share a room?

Yes at first we did by having a bunk bed ( Cheri slept on top , I slept in the bottom ) then when we moved into a bigger house I had my own room!

Cheri is more of an out-going type , says alot of funni jokes just to make alot of people laugh and speaks whatever comes in her mind , and for myself, I'm really shy meeting people for the first time until I get comforable around them then I will talk for hours! :mrgreen: ...

LOL, believe it or not but it was Micheal Jackson :giggle: ....I had a sort of a crush on him :shock: I guess I was young!

I wanted to become a vet, I just loveeeeeee animals!

That's it for now, since I know these twins inside out already...LOL :ily:

LOL, Awww....Me too :ily:

Hey Sabrinagirly! *hugs*

Nooo not at all, Cheri is more into muscles guys and hot ones too and I am more into personality than looks...so we are never jealous of eachother's boyfriend nor ever desire to date them!....

:lol: ..Ummm...to be honest , sometimes we do share clothes or borrowing them and do agrue who 's not sexy and who's is...but most of the time we have our own different taste of clothes

LOL Sometimes I keep my sex life to myself but Cheri is very open-mind! She has nothing to hide! and she does tell me almost everything!

Oh yessssss!! Cheri is a bully! :laugh2: :laugh2: ....And loves to pick on me!...but I love her anyways! :ily: but , I do admit that I do pick on her also....

Thanks for the questions Sabrina!

Last edited:
I have a very curious question for you both, Cheri and Angel, do you sometimes hate being compared? For example, when you both were growing up, did you ever hear anyone in your family compare anything about you two and say "Cheri is taller and Angel is shorter" or "Angel has blonder hair and Cheri has more dark blue eyes". Did those comparisons bother you as "twins" and did you prefer to be recognized as "individuals", "C" and "P"?

Socrates said:
I have a very curious question for you both, Cheri and Angel, do you sometimes hate being compared? For example, when you both were growing up, did you ever hear anyone in your family compare anything about you two and say "Cheri is taller and Angel is shorter" or "Angel has blonder hair and Cheri has more dark blue eyes". Did those comparisons bother you as "twins" and did you prefer to be recognized as "individuals", "C" and "P"?

Good Question there Socrates,

Ummm..Let's see...

I do admit I hate it when my family compares us two...

Everyone is different in alot of reasons and no one should compare others for who they are....

We do have different personalities and we don't treat each other like we're better than the other although there are things in life that we do differently and there are some things that others can compare for the ways we may do that is the same!.. :)

Last edited:
I saw your thread for a first time today after long time no post so I come here to say Hi to you both, my favourite sweeties...

I didn´t have any questions to ask you since I did already in your post but I´m interesting to read your post...

I will be back when I has some questions.:ily: :ily:

Last edited:

I used to watch Tom and Jerry a lot. Movies, Not Sure.

We used to have those Bunk Beds and I used to throw something at her Like a pieces of Paper when she was sleeping and when she woke up she was wondering how all those little papers were all Over her bed...:lol: OtherTimes we would stay up late and talk with eachother with flash lights just about School, Playing Outside, Our Friends. etc.

3. Did you share a room?

Yes, We Shared Rooms together. We had those Bunk Beds.

^Angel^ always been the Shy and Quiet type. I was more of an Outgoing and Popluar in School..I always share my friends with my twinie...

Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson.

I wanted to be a Police Officer and or a Nurse.

That's it for now, since I know these twins inside out already...LOL
LOL I know you too inside out already *Hugs!*

Sabrina said:
Angel and Cheri

No, Not at all We have different opinions about our Guys. I like guys for the Outside Looks ^Angel^ goes for the Personality (psst mostly Geeks)

Not when we were younger Because mostly we were dress almost the same but different color clothes but when we were in High School we had different taste in Clothes, We do not argue about Clothes I would let her borrow my Outfit if I wore it first same goes for her too.

LOL Now I'm Embarrassed I admit that I do share my sex life with my twinie..But, not all the time

We used to Fight all the time 'the Pinching with each others'...We used to pick on our hearing Sister More because She was the Little One. But, not Fist Fights.

Thank you Sabrina for you questions *Hugs* :ily:

Back