ATTN: Twin Blondes...

^Angel^ said:
Look what you have done Cheri?...The Monkey is whinning now...

But Cheri, if you went on Survivor millions of people would see you in a bikini. And you already said you wanted to do that. So what’s a couple of hundred people here on this message board? Besides, we’re all friends here, aren’t we? Pweeeeze…… :(

YR ALL BAD! ROFL ! TWINSIE DONT WORRY ABT THE BOYS thier like levi's avatars says MONKEY in a peabrain system ROFL ! :rofl: heheh

Cheri said:
The Dislike is the Biting to my Nipples I Do not like that its a big turn off for me...

Amen to that!!! It's a big turn off for me. And it hurts like heck too! And poor dude would get a big slap and kick in the groin for that!

Sweet_KJ said:
Amen to that!!! It's a big turn off for me. And it hurts like heck too! And poor dude would get a big slap and kick in the groin for that!
A slap in the face and a kick in the balls? Ooohhhh... :roll:

Levonian said:
But Cheri, if you went on Survivor millions of people would see you in a bikini. And you already said you wanted to do that. So what’s a couple of hundred people here on this message board? Besides, we’re all friends here, aren’t we? Pweeeeze…… :(

:lol: That is So True....I'll Think about it... Maybe... Maybe not.. Don't make me feel bad now...

Sweet_KJ said:

:lol: Right on Girl :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Twins showing off! ... :lol:

twins5.txt
(Left) ^Angel^, (Right) Cheri...

Aren't you dance like Brinety Spears ?? Swing your butts front of the audience at the Stage??

^Angel^ said:
Our Prom...

Twins3.txt
(Left with blue dress ) Cheri , (Right with white dress) ^Angel^

Poor guys, they drool all over their nice tux suits !!

Sabrina said:
Aren't you dance like Brinety Spears ?? Swing your butts front of the audience at the Stage??

No I can't dance like her...But I love her moves.. But I couldn't do just like her.... I just use my own moves.. heh!

Levonian said:

Next step will be Playboy magazine. :naughty:

Sabrina said:

hmmm...swinging our butts?...I can do that....*swinging my butt...knocking over Cheri*...Opps. :ugh: ...are u ok?...

Levonian said:

He has a point!!....Cheri got :Owned: by the Monkey!... :naughty:

Just short note to tell you how real cool you both are on the photos... :fly3:

I´ll respond your reply this weekends or on Monday..... (because my sons want to play computer games... :|
Have a nice weekends & see you on Sunday or Monday :fly3: :kiss:

Liebling:-))) said:
Just short note to tell you how real cool you both are on the photos... :fly3:

I´ll respond your reply this weekends or on Monday..... (because my sons want to play computer games... :|
Have a nice weekends & see you on Sunday or Monday :fly3: :kiss:

Be a good behave Liebling !! :gossip: Wonder what will she do this weekend?

I found the website..
So cute.... so cute...
This is baby twins twinkle.. Awwwwwww so cute!!
13021.jpg

Cheri/Angel,
I wonder have you taken picture funny same looking likely halloween or else??
curiouis...

Huh?!

You both are twins?! Hell, I didn't even notice that. I need to start paying attention more.

Sophia26 said:
You both are twins?! Hell, I didn't even notice that. I need to start paying attention more.

:lol: ...It's ok!.. ;)

Back