ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Hi Liebling:))) *Hugs~*

Have you ever been to another country?
No... I have been Traveling to a few states... But Not out of in another Country....

Do you believe love at first sight?

Yes Sometimes....

Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

That's depends on Who...

Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why?

No.. I like it Long.. Quickie makes me Feel like It is just Sex.. I like the Making Love better.. which longer alot of Postions.. etc...

What you like best? (anything)
Honestly and Caring in People
What's your favorite number/color?
my Favortie Number is '5' and My favorite Color is Purple...
What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)...
The Kissing and Sucking the Neck and Ears and alot of touching turns me on... :naughty:
What's your favorite foods?
Salad with Alot of Ranch and Curtons...*Yum*

What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life
The Most Horrible Thing.. I never forget Is When I was living in an Aprt and Hear a loud Banging Noise and went outside and saw a guy had a gun shooting this Person on the street.. he even saw me but ran off...I was very Lucky that I did not get Shot .. I guess U could say Someone Was Watching Over me.. or It wasnt my time Yet... and Other Thing I would not comment it is Very Personal to me... Hope u Understand...:)

What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life

The Most Beautiful and Funny Things are growing up with my Twin Sister ^Angel^ That is something That I shall Not Forget...:)

What´s the kind of men you fancy?

Ohhh.. I fanasty about Men with Muscles, Very Nice AB....Perfect Face, Body, Men that I would love to be alone with... :naughty:

What´s your dream wish?
If I tell it won't come true.. Heh.

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question
*growling* heh Just Kidding! I love ur questions.. :ily: *hugs*

Liebling:-))) said:
Hi Angel,
How you met Roadrunner?
Hi Liebling.....

I met Roadrunner as he was a monitor in DChat....and I was a chatter!

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. Do you believe love at first sight?

3. Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

4. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why?

5. What you like best? (anything)

6. What's your favorite number/color?

7. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)...

8. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)

9. What you dislike?

10. What's your favorite foods?

11. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

12. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

13. What you do if you won lottery?

14. What´s the kind of men you fancy?

15. What´s your dream wish?

1. Yes, I've been to Canada , Iowa , Chicago Ill , West Virgina , Indiana , Cororado , Michigan , PA....

2. Yes I do!... :fingersx:

3. No, I don't...

4. :lol: ..No, I don't ...I like to go REAL slow...feel the warmth , the passion of LOVE...

5. Spending time with my three handsome boys and my boyfriend RR

6. My favorite color is Blue, Black and Red...number is 5!

7. *ahem*... :Oops: ummm...well there one thing I like the most is when he tied me up and u can fill the rest of the blanks !..and doing behind too! :naughty:

8. Nothing has turned me off so far!...

9. ummm, there are few things I dislike..I dislike when people have such an attitude problems instead of being more friendly when asking questions about things and etc....., or people talking on their cell phone while driving , also don't like violence or crimes , don't like jealousy , don't like spiders/snakes...that's pretty much I can think of....

10. Ohhh yess!..My favorite food is steak with bake potatoes with sour cream! *yummy*!

11. When I was young, My grandfather shot himself....and we drove up to my Grandmother's house and all of us ( children ) had to clean the blood stains all over the garage walls , floor and etc.... that was the most horrible thing I ever seen...

12. The Most beautiful thing I saw was when I was in Iowa to met Roadrunner we were sitting on the bench together by the river and watching the sunset....It was very warm and breezy....I had a nice feeling inside...

The funni thing I ever saw was when Roadrunner and I was sitting at the picnic table....u know kissing and etc....and then a squirrel came real close by to us...I suppose just watching us *laughing*..

13. Take a vacation to HAWAII!!!...buy our dream home.....buy a truck! ....give some to the churchs / charity .... and save some for my children's college education!

14. OMG!! :lol: :Oops: Ummm....I plead the 5th !..

15. My dream wish is to have Cheri live next door to me!

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question...

*growling* ..Noo , I don't bite....Feel Free to ask me Anything! :ily:

Missed Part of ur Questions.. Opps...

What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off)
The Dislike is the Biting to my Nipples I Do not like that its a big turn off for me...

What you dislike?

I dislike People who are Rude like to bring others down... Do Not like it when someone is dishonest with me....Play head games with People's feelings,People who have Attudes Bad Ones...People who murdered People including Children, Crimes, Drugs

What you do if you won lottery?

Give some to My Family My Sisters and My Dad.. And give some to Help Children in Needs... Buy a New Home for me and my two Boys:)

Hope I got all ur Questions Answered.:)

The Most Beautiful and Funny Things are growing up with my Twin Sister ^Angel^ That is something That I shall Not Forget...

awww.... :kiss:

since you're both twins from ohio...I know another twins, also deaf and from Ohio as well..they're from Toledo. Any chance you might know them?

I have friends who's also twins. One of them is a deaf guy who's got a hearing twin sister. I have another who's a deaf gal and has a hearing sister. I have another who's a hearing guy and is a twin of a hearing gal that's also my friend.

sweetgal154 said:
since you're both twins from ohio...I know another twins, also deaf and from Ohio as well..they're from Toledo. Any chance you might know them?

Hmm....I might...Do u know their names?...I do know a few twins in Ohio who is deaf and hearing!..

VamPyroX said:
I have friends who's also twins. One of them is a deaf guy who's got a hearing twin sister. I have another who's a deaf gal and has a hearing sister. I have another who's a hearing guy and is a twin of a hearing gal that's also my friend.

AWESOME!.... :thumb:

Hey both of you twins..
wondering if you can bring your childhood raise til now.. pictures ?
How's looks so cute and raised cute cheeks.. ehhehe
Lovely to see pictures..
Can I see ?
If you not wish bring..that would be no problem.. of course I do respect you totally as well..

BullyMom, I do not have Baby Pictures of us.. But I think ^Angel^ might have one baby picture of us.. But my dad has a whole lots of Pictures of us.. I have a few that was taken years ago...

1. Picture Me Left ^Angel^ Right...
2. Second Picture ^Angel^ Left I am Right...
3. Third Picture I am Left ^Angel is Right....
4. Forth Picture I am Left Middle Is My hearing Sister.. Right is ^Angel^

Attachments

• Mar04#03.JPG
    Mar04#03.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Mar04#01.JPG
    Mar04#01.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Mar04#04.JPG
    Mar04#04.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Mar04#02.JPG
    Mar04#02.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 51
Cheri said:
BullyMom, I do not have Baby Pictures of us.. But I think ^Angel^ might have one baby picture of us.. But my dad has a whole lots of Pictures of us.. I have a few that was taken years ago...

1. Picture Me Left ^Angel^ Right...
2. Second Picture ^Angel^ Left I am Right...
3. Third Picture I am Left ^Angel is Right....
4. Forth Picture I am Left Middle Is My hearing Sister.. Right is ^Angel^
So cool!!!
Looking extact same.. ((chuckles))

More Pictures....

Angel Left.. I am Right....
Second Picture Angel Left I am Right.
Third Picture Angel Left Middle Is Our Aunt... and I am Right...

Attachments

• Mar04#06.JPG
    Mar04#06.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Mar04#05.JPG
    Mar04#05.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Mar04#07.JPG
    Mar04#07.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 39
Cheri said:
More Pictures....

Angel Left.. I am Right....
Second Picture Angel Left I am Right.
Third Picture Angel Left Middle Is Our Aunt... and I am Right...

I see that different height.. Is that correct?

Bullym0m said:
I see that different height.. Is that correct?

Angel is only one inch taller than me.. If u looked at the One Picture I look taller than her huh? I was standing on my tip toes... at that time My Grandpa took that Picture.. Heh!.

Here is Our baby Picture....This is the Only one I have....

Twins.txt
(Right) Cheri ,(Left) ^Angel^

Twins1.txt
(Left) Cheri, (Right) ^Angel^

^Angel^ said:
Here is Our baby Picture....This is the Only one I have....

Twins.txt
(Right) Cheri ,(Left) ^Angel^

Twins1.txt
(Left) Cheri, (Right) ^Angel^
Wow, you've got nice pictures! Heh! :fly3: :fly3:

Our Prom...

Twins3.txt
(Left with blue dress ) Cheri , (Right with white dress) ^Angel^

^Angel^ said:
Our Prom...

Twins3.txt
(Left with blue dress ) Cheri , (Right with white dress) ^Angel^
Hey, I think it's time to move this tread into the Hotties forum!

Back