ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Twins showing off! ... :lol:

twins5.txt
(Left) ^Angel^, (Right) Cheri...

tekkmortal said:
You were bit taller than Angel, Cheri. Are u taller than her now?

No, I am NOW...She used to be a bit taller than I am when we were young but when we are older now....she got shorter and I got taller.... :naughty:

tekkmortal said:
You were bit taller than Angel, Cheri. Are u taller than her now?

No I was tip Toe standing while My Grandpa took the picture.. It did look like I am taller than her.. heh....

^Angel^ said:
No, I am NOW...She used to be a bit taller than I am when we were young but when we are older now....she got shorter and I got taller.... :naughty:

I got shorter? yeah right Dream on Sis!

VamPyroX said:
Hey, I think it's time to move this tread into the Hotties forum!

If I said "pretty please with sugar on top", would you post bikini shots? :D

Levonian said:

That is for U to find out In Person :naughty:

:rofl: angel and cheri are soo funny people ever i see!! i still love them as friends!!!! :cheers:

Levonian said:
Uh…I don’t understand…me stoopid…does that mean I have to go to Ohio to see them? :confused: :(

Where Ever we go Swimming at... U can come and take a peek... :) :thumb:

Levonian said:

:eek: ... Didn't u see that Cheri?...He wants a Bikini Show!....post it in here? in front of thousands of people?.. :ugh: ...

^Angel^ said:
:eek: ... Didn't u see that Cheri?...He wants a Bikini Show!....post it in here? in front of thousands of people?.. :ugh: ...

Go Ahead Angel... I am not going to show my Half Naked in front of the whole world... * Show Angel the Stage* :thumb:

Cheri said:
Go Ahead Angel... I am not going to show my Half Naked in front of the whole world... * Show Angel the Stage* :thumb:

:eek: ...Are you out of your blondish mind?... :nono:

^Angel^ said:
:eek: ...Are you out of your blondish mind?... :nono:

I would say U the most Blondish one.. Cuz U think Milk got u to grow taller than me.....and Me Shortie.. cuz I didn't drink enough Milk?... :booty:

Cheri said:
I would say U the most Blondish one.. Cuz U think Milk got u to grow taller than me.....and Me Shortie.. cuz I didn't drink enough Milk?... :booty:

:ugh: ...What does Milk got to do with posting a Bikini photo?...Now whos blondest?... :slap: ...

Back