ATTN: Twin Blondes...

Liebling:-))) said:
Really, Roadrunner already has 3 kids... How old are they? girls or boys...

His 3 kids, your 3 kids & Cheri´s 2 kids = 8 kids.. phew....
Make a bigger family.... :cool:

And My hearing Sister has 2 Girls...One years old girl and 3 yrs old Girl...Theyre beauitful...:)

Cheri said:
Liebling:)))~

Actually No I do not have a Boyfriend at this Moment....

My Boys are 9 and 4 yrs old...

I am not ready for A Relationship But I can't tell what the Future will hold If I fall in love...:)

You will never problem to find any blokes in the future... You are sooo sweetie, warm & good heart... I can tell that you are real wonderful mother...

Vampy? :naughty: He´s also single... :cool:

Hi Liebling:))),

Roadrunner has 2 daugs...19 and 11 and a son who is going to be 2...

Lasza said:
Ohhh another Brady Bunch family here in AD. :applause:
Here's the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely boys.
All of them are very wild, like their mother,
The youngest one with toys.

Here's the store, of a man named Roadrunner,
Who was busy with three kids of his own,
They were four people, living together,
Yet they were all alone.

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would somehow form a family.
That's the way we all became the AD Bunch.
The AD Bunch,

The AD Bunch.

You will never problem to find any blokes in the future... You are sooo sweetie, warm & good heart... I can tell that you are real wonderful mother...

Vampy? :naughty: He´s also single... :cool:
Hey, this isn't a dating service... :Oops:

Fly Free said:
*hint* hes a moderator here on AD hehe -- thats who i think it is LOL
Hmm... It can't be Alex. It can't be me. Oh yeah, that leaves Kuifje75! :)

Cheri said:
Nah.. Im on the Waiting List...*Thinking lower Bottom* Page 4.. :lol:
You're not on the bottom of my waiting list. In fact, I don't have a waiting list! ;)

tekkmortal said:
*Reading the list of dancers....* I see VampyRox's name is on the list.
Umm... I don't think that's a good idea. I'd hate to hurt the members of the audience with my "swinging tool". ;)

VamPyroX said:
Here's the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely boys.
All of them are very wild, like their mother,
The youngest one with toys.

Here's the store, of a man named Roadrunner,
Who was busy with three kids of his own,
They were four people, living together,
Yet they were all alone.

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow
And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
That this group would somehow form a family.
The AD Bunch,

The AD Bunch.

:lol: awwww.... :Oops: How Sweet!...Thanks brother!

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... It can't be Alex. It can't be me. Oh yeah, that leaves Kuifje75! :)

:ugh:.....I think NOT...it's U ..U silly brother!

^Angel^ said:
Hi Liebling:))),

Roadrunner has 2 daugs...19 and 11 and a son who is going to be 2...

Opps ^Angel^? ;) One of my daughter is now 12...having a b-day on the 2nd day of the year....Now seeing the AD bunch> 19, 13, 12, 8(soon to be 9),4 and one(also soon to be 2)...wonders if there's a time slot for us on T.V.? heh heh.... :cool:

:thumb: Vamp...that was a kewl and nice story of the AD bunch...gonna be a story teller one day and write a few books? That is one of my goals...to bring 'life', 'action', 'adventure', etc...with words on pages in a few books!

Bigger families...

Angel, I´m happy for you to have your wonderful sucess & best luck in your future with your darling Roadrunner..

Cheri, it´s same with you, too. You´ll find a wonderful man who love lovely & warm person like you in the future.

Now about you both, sweetie... :kiss:

What kind of hobby you are interesting?

What kind of character your children have? (I´m interesting to know about your children).

Of course, I didn´t forget about you, Roadrunner...
what about you? :D :)

Angel, I´m happy for you to have your wonderful sucess & best luck in your future with your darling Roadrunner..

Aww Thank you so much Liebling!....Ure so sweet... :ily:

What kind of hobby you are interesting?

Hmmm...I have alot of hobbies that I am interesting in...I love making crafts, sewing, doing my flower garden....etc...

What kind of character your children have?

Ahhh....Well, My older son who is 13, has the same exectly personality as his mother does... :D ..My second son ( 8 ) is a goofy one....he loves to teases and horse around... :lol:...and My Littlest son (4) is mom's little baby...He sure talks like hes 8..he plays games very well for his age...He has a soft personality....and he loves to tell me a story of what he did and etc...Hes such a doll !... :D ..I love all my three boys the same....and they mean the world to me... :grouphug:

Last edited:
Liebling:))) My Hobbies are Crafts, Playing Sports *Softball, Volleyball or any other fun Sports....* and Traveling too..:)

Markus is 9 and he is very Independence. He is very smart with Math. When I give him a kiss when I pick him up from school he would say Hey Mom (not now)...he is very sweet to everyone and respects people.

Jordan is very outgoing He would talk to strangers or play tag games.. At times he can get wild at other times he can be a quiet boy when his brother isn't around...he has a very sweet Personality. He is a person that gives good hugs. Love to go places. My favorite part about him is when he trying to get my attention he would put his two hands on my face and Move my face forward to him. I love them both with all my heart they are great kids wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. :D

Cheri said:
Liebling:))) My Hobbies are Crafts, Playing Sports *Softball, Volleyball or any other fun Sports....* and Traveling too..:)

Markus is 9 and he is very Independence. He is very smart with Math. When I give him a kiss when I pick him up from school he would say Hey Mom (not now)...he is very sweet to everyone and respects people.

Jordan is very outgoing He would talk to strangers or play tag games.. At times he can get wild at other times he can be a quiet boy when his brother isn't around...he has a very sweet Personality. He is a person that gives good hugs. Love to go places. My favorite part about him is when he trying to get my attention he would put his two hands on my face and Move my face forward to him. I love them both with all my heart they are great kids wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. :D

We apparently are in the same boats. I am extremely cherish my two sons. I missed them when they were little. :( They grow very fast !!

See the attachment pix of them.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=2011&page=3&pp=20

Sabrina, your sons are real cute.... You look pretty on the photo...

I have been tried to add my photo on avator but it doesn´t work... it keep on saying the picture I add is too large 100 x 100. I don´t know how....
I don´t have scanner, dital camera yet... I´ll do it..

Angel & Cheri, thank you for respond my question...

Really, crafts is your hobby, because it´s also my hobby, too.. travel, as well... swimming....

Angel, do you have a house? since you comment that you love garden work?

Markus is a German name.... Your sons are closed ages as my sons... Danny (11) & Alan (8)..

Do your ex-partners come to visit your children?

Hope you won´t get fed up for my questions to you... :lol:

Angel & Cheri, thank you for respond my question...

Your'e very Welcome Liebling....:)

Angel, do you have a house? since you comment that you love garden work?

Yes, I do..I own a 4 bedroom home....and This is my first house I ever own...did my own flower garden..planted new trees even hired a lawn control to make my grass GREENER....I always love doing yard works...My backyard is like wooden area...which we have animals back there such as deer, raccoons , foxes and etc.....even garden snakes *YIKES*...

He has them every other weekends....and we switch holidays....I have the boys most of the times!... :mrgreen:

Hope you won´t get fed up for my questions to you... :lol:

Oh no, U can ask me ANYTHING that comes in your mind...Ill answer it the best I can.... :ily:

I have been tried to add my photo on avator but it doesn´t work... it keep on saying the picture I add is too large 100 x 100. I don´t know how....
I don´t have scanner, dital camera yet... I´ll do it..

I can do ur Picture for you to make it smaller size if you just send to my email.. Pm me if You want my email I could make it into a smaller size for you.

Markus 's dad is still around He does not visit Markus Much.. He still drinks and Parties... He still have not paid Child Support In a Long time the Only Money I have ever gotten from Child Support was 900.00.. He owes over 10,000.00

Jordan's dad Well I really do not want to talk about him cuz it is a very Personal Matter to me.. Only a very Few People that Know about Him. and No Jordan dad never saw Jordan not even the day Jordan was born. or 4 yrs of his life.

Sabrina said:
We apparently are in the same boats. I am extremely cherish my two sons. I missed them when they were little. :( They grow very fast !!

See the attachment pix of them.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=2011&page=3&pp=20

u are Correct we both are in the same Boat.. U been raising ur boys Alone the same way I am doing now.. Too bad that those boys are so Cute that their father has to be a Jerk.. Same with My boys.. I do feel bad for both of them cuz they do not have a great dad Figures in their life right now.. But They Know that I 'll always be there for them and care and love them for the Rest of their Lives.. And I do know how much it hurts not having both Parent around them all the time only One Single Parent... But that doesnt give the Deadbeat Dads all the power to avoid their children. They are being called 'Deadbeat Dads' I am sure they do not care if they are .. But the Bottom Line is that Some days They will realized That they missed out the Good thing in their life are their Children.:ily:

Hi Angel, :fly3:
How you met Roadrunner?

Hi Cheri & Angel, :fly3: :fly3:

I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. Do you believe love at first sight?

3. Do you beleive to have sex at first date?

4. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why? :naughty:

5. What you like best? (anything)

6. What's your favorite number/color?

7. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)... :naughty:

8. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off) :naughty:

8. What you dislike?

8. What's your favorite foods?

9. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

10. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

11. What you do if you won lottery?

12. What's your favorite color & number?

13. What's your favorite foods?

14. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

15. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

14. What´s the kind of men you fancy?

15. What´s your dream wish?

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question... :Oops:

Back