ATTN: Twin Blondes...

illustrator said:
put tattoo on each - so, you will know which one. :-P

:ugh: ....

^Angel^ said:
:lol: ...
Actually, My parents Knows which is which....We have tried that a couple of times...but, They knew ....I suppose its a parent thing who knows... But, When Cheri and I were young we used to blame each other alot...for example: if one of us get in trouble ...one of us would blame each other....Ill never forget about the ' puppy story ' ...or the ' sleeping in the living room story either '..... :squint: @ Cheri!!...
Cheri said:
:rofl: Don't you dare bring that up! :rofl:

Oh, please do tell!!! I think we all would like to hear those twin stories!!! ;) :lol:

Deaf258 said:
Oh, please do tell!!! I think we all would like to hear those twin stories!!! ;) :lol:

:lol: .....Well, to make Cheri feel much better if she tells the story....so I wont get this----> :slap:

^Angel^ said:
:lol: .....Well, to make Cheri feel much better if she tells the story....so I wont get this----> :slap:

No, Go Ahead.. Do Tell.....

Ok...*ahem*... :Oops:

*Living Room Story*....

When we were very young....We used to live in a house ( that burnt down ) only inside not the outside of the house....So, We slept in the living room on a king bed size...Cheri , my youngest sister and I Slept in the same bed....my parents were watching TV in the living room too.....what happened was Cheri kept pinching my back and my behind....and I kept telling her to ' stop ' and she kept doing it over and over and laughed....When I finally had enough I got up and scream at her to ' STOP IT ' my dad got up and slapped me in the face for screaming and told me to go to sleep....of course I cried cuz he hit me soo hard....again Cheri pinched me once more time I turned around and told her to stop in whisper way when Cheri was shocked to see my nose was bleeding and I was crying ....my mom heard me and turned on the light ...and saw I was bleeding...my mother yelled at my dad...they agrue for a short time then my dad spanked Cheri 's behind and told her to leave me alone and get some sleep....I got all the attention with both of my parents after what happened and smiled back and Cheri when she was crying in pain of getting her behind spanked!....

*Puppy Story*

When we got a new puppy .....Someone feed the puppy lunchmeat....and my dad wanted to know who did it.....Cheri , my youngest sister and I said we didn't do it ...My dad knew one of us were lying cuz Lunchmeats don't walk....or move....someone did put it there and he wants to know WHO?....So he spanked us and then asked us again ....we all said ' no ' again...my dad kept spanking us every time we all said we didnt do it...then my dad got tired of it because no one is telling the truth and he knows it one of us...then my dad said ' If one of you tell me the truth about who gave the lunch meat to the puppy , I won't spank you '..of course my buns were getting sore and redness....and I was also crying because I was scare I would get spanked again hardest ....so I finally told my dad I did it...even throught I didnt do it....I lied to my dad so I wouldnt get spanked again...but my dad lied to me and he spanked me about 5 to 10 more times I screamed and cried cuz he hurt me soo badly....then my youngest sister wouldn't talk to me....cuz she thinks I did it the whole time....even through I 've told her I still didnt do it....then when Cheri and I were in high school....Cheri finally admit that she the ONE Who did it ....I was shocked and couldn't believe she lied for years and never told me this until we got a bit older.... :squint:

Of Course I forgive my sister....

Last edited:
I had a similar situation with my brothers and sisters.. Because I was the Deaf one in the family, the blame is always put on me! One time my sister was crying because someone kicked her in the butt, and my mom freaked out and asked her what happened. My sister was screaming, "He hit me! He hit me!" My mom looked at me and grabbed my hair hard and spanked my back and butt many times. My sister started screaming again that it wasn't me, that it was one of our brothers who did it, not me. So my mom felt bad and assumed it was me because my brothers and sisters always get me in trouble first, and now for the first time, she realize it won't always be me in trouble! It happened a long time ago!

:rofl: Thanks ^Angel^ Miss innocence. Let's see I am sure they would love to hear the Pms Story in High School? Hum. Should I tell them What exactly did you do? :lol:

ohhh Cheri gurl!!!! DO TELL!!!!!!! hehe

*sits at the desk listening to the bootiful women of Ohio's stories attentively*

I have a friend who's got a twin sister. His father is also a twin. His grandfather is also a twin. He thinks that when he has kids, it will be twins. Hmm... we'll see about that! Heh!

*interesting* Cheri and Angel's story about twins lifestyles.

Simlair like my hubby's Dad when he was young.. He used to be always hitch hiker and wants to go school short cut cuz used lived in farm longest land hate long walk.. so only the way hitch hiker.. his twin brother refused take a ride.. He had to take long walk to go school..

Next day, His Parent were found out about this and being blamed on his twin brother not my hubby's Dad.. Omg! Poor his uncle had been in hell pain ass and deserved good memories.
Sometimes my hubby's Dad tell me and same thing his uncle too.
cuz His Dad already old fart man due 60's right now.. kept telling us about his past time and lot of laugh story..
I have to keep positve and enjoy listening his story.. Even my hubby kept nodd'n at him..
oh well..
If I'm getting old lady and would be same thing and turn out to talk too much?? or fall sleep :zzz:

Cheri said:
:rofl: Thanks ^Angel^ Miss innocence. Let's see I am sure they would love to hear the Pms Story in High School? Hum. Should I tell them What exactly did you do? :lol:

:lol: ...Hey Hey wait a minute here....I only did that because I found out you're the one who gave the puppy the lunchmeats!

I umm...thought we 're even?...no?... :ugh:

awww U poor thing Deaf258...Let me give you a nice hug here...*hugs*....I've heard stories about somewhat like yours...the only deaf child in the family always seem to get picked on.....

:lol: BullyMom....very interesting story...

Wow, Cheri and Angel:) Now let me show u example of non-identical twins: Me and my twin!:)

Twins skip a generation in my dad's blood so that would mean either of our kids will have twins.

Here's us - taken back in Nov '03 (made my sister stand while I sit, hee - guess she got her revenge right there)

AquaMaiden said:
Wow, Cheri and Angel:) Now let me show u example of non-identical twins: Me and my twin!:)

Twins skip a generation in my dad's blood so that would mean either of our kids will have twins.

Here's us - taken back in Nov '03 (made my sister stand while I sit, hee - guess she got her revenge right there)

You both are Really Pretty Does Your twin a member in alldeaf too? If so which one?

AquaMaiden said:

WoW...U and your twin looks alike.....U both look soo cute....It nice to see a picture of you both!...Are you two very close?....do you share the same mind, heart etc?....I would love to hear more about you two..... :D

Right same here either of our children would have twins.....I wonder who...I would love nothing more to be a Grandmother of the twins!....love to see what they're really like when theyre soo young.... :lol:

Cheri said:
You both are Really Pretty Does Your twin a member in alldeaf too? If so which one?

Sadly, no. She's hearing. I was born deaf for unknown reasons.

^Angel^ said:
WoW...U and your twin looks alike.....U both look soo cute....It nice to see a picture of you both!...Are you two very close?....do you share the same mind, heart etc?....I would love to hear more about you two..... :D

Right same here either of our children would have twins.....I wonder who...I would love nothing more to be a Grandmother of the twins!....love to see what they're really like when theyre soo young.... :lol:

We aren't close but I still can feel her senses like when she's having bad time, I can feel her somehow. We aren't alike at all. My sister got my mother's features while I got my father's. Nobdoy could even believe we are twins. She managed to sign well with me but she was a bitch when we were growing up, always blaming me, bullying me up. Wonder if you and Cheri fought a lot while growing up?

AquaMaiden said:
We aren't close but I still can feel her senses like when she's having bad time, I can feel her somehow. We aren't alike at all. My sister got my mother's features while I got my father's. Nobdoy could even believe we are twins. She managed to sign well with me but she was a bitch when we were growing up, always blaming me, bullying me up. Wonder if you and Cheri fought a lot while growing up?

:lol: ..Interesting AquaMaiden...I understand what you mean by feeling her somehow...that what I do when Cheri is away on a cook off...I knew something was bothering her...and I was right....I can't even explain the feeling well but its just strange you can sense something is wrong...or you just know what she may be feeling that happens to Cheri and I often as We can remerber....

I am sorry to hear about your sister bullying and blaming you when you were young...I suppose it because you can not hear....but sad to see that...Cheri and I both were very close and now we are closest....She is always there for me as I am for her.....we just got each other....Im sweet pea and she is a pod.... :lol: ...We tell each other everything....and help one other out...She the best thing I ever asked for.....Now I don't have to worry about being ALONE...When I got her!.. :D ..

Tell us more about you and your sister...I like to hear about twin stories....Please?...

^Angel^ said:
:lol: ..Interesting AquaMaiden...I understand what you mean by feeling her somehow...that what I do when Cheri is away on a cook off...I knew something was bothering her...and I was right....I can't even explain the feeling well but its just strange you can sense something is wrong...or you just know what she may be feeling that happens to Cheri and I often as We can remerber....

I am sorry to hear about your sister bullying and blaming you when you were young...I suppose it because you can not hear....but sad to see that...Cheri and I both were very close and now we are closest....She is always there for me as I am for her.....we just got each other....Im sweet pea and she is a pod.... :lol: ...We tell each other everything....and help one other out...She the best thing I ever asked for.....Now I don't have to worry about being ALONE...When I got her!.. :D ..

Tell us more about you and your sister...I like to hear about twin stories....Please?...

That is soooo sweet that you guys have each other = that is a very special bond!:) I'm sure you guys consider it a sacred friendship:)

Aha about my stories, I dont want to be blushing all the time hehe - you can just IM me anytime and we can talk like crazy, heh!:) That goes for you, Cheri, too!:)

Mod Note:

Since this thread is related to Cheri and Angel, please respect their personal wishes. Thanks.

Back