Alaska (animals, scenery, etc., etc.)

Horned Puffins

Here's Horned Puffins. :mrgreen: Alaska have lots of them. Awesome and pretty, aren't they? :)

Bullym0m said:
CyberRed,
wow, Impressive.. Oh yes, I remmy what I've learned about the Russia who were sold to united States puchused the land reason why about fusterating finding the gold/mine/coal and etc etc.. sumth'n like that.. That how United State civilians found the stuff and told Russia.. Russia felt sucker and wanted to return? United State told them, No.. Sorry this is land belong to US too late. Is that true ?
Looking Nice Hotel has shaped of top roof made of Russia.. Where left it and looks more history heritage. *pretty quite impressive*

I have a link that will explain a history of how U.S. bought Alaska from Russia in 1950's. Enjoy readin' ! :)
Here's the link below:

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~CAP/BARTLETT/49state.html

Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska

This is Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska. Enjoy viewin' ! :)

Large iceberg and mountain reflected on calm water at twilight - Alaska

Got these pix from a photographer at work. Enjoy viewin' ! :)

The Popcorn Wagon in Skagway, Alaska

Here's a Popcorn Wagon. I've never seen like this b4 in my entire life when I first saw it before I took a picture of it. It was rainy on that day. LOL That Popcorn Wagon is a very small house with wheels. You could see a wheel in these pix. :)

Keep the pics coming, they are so beautiful!
I remember when we were stationed ar an Air Force base when I was a boy, and one day I was running outside during school recess. The teacher admonished me not to run, since that could freeze my lungs, Now, THAT is COLD!

Beowulf said:
Keep the pics coming, they are so beautiful!
I remember when we were stationed ar an Air Force base when I was a boy, and one day I was running outside during school recess. The teacher admonished me not to run, since that could freeze my lungs, Now, THAT is COLD!

Hahaha I am sure that COLD really STUNG, huh ? But COLD itself is really GOOD for the skin ! :thumb: Hey, Beowulf ... Alaska says "Thank you" for sayin' that they are so beautiful ! :)

Sea Otters

Sea Otters; A Newborn sea otter rests on its mother's belly. They were seen in Prince William Sound.

Polar Bear Hug... in North Arctic

Here's a Polar Bear hug in an affectionate way. They are smart Polar Bears, but dangerous and fearless ! Be aware of Polar Bears ! :mrgreen:

Here's another one !!

This Polar Bear is curious when he peeks inside the bus. These pix was taken in Arctic... that's where all the Polar Bears live. :)

Wow What a gorgeous in Alaksa !!! I went to Archorage in 1980. I only went to shopping and downtown while the airport was repair to flying back to NYC. I never forgot how beautiful mountains were !! I took some pictures of them with flowers in the snow during May 1980 ! It was really :cold: cold for me. I flew from Hong Kong, China to Souel Korea then Archorage.

I would love to visit Alaksa again.

CyberRed said:
Sea Otters; A Newborn sea otter rests on its mother's belly. They were seen in Prince William Sound.
awww.. beautiful...
You make me more more drooling and watching different picture of Alaska.. I did went over to the Travel Agency and to get the booklet and curiouis about the informaiton prices and etc etc... I would love to pay visit in Alaska and have apperactied to visit outdoor and sight seeings.. Beauty!

Sabrina said:
Wow What a gorgeous in Alaksa !!! I went to Archorage in 1980. I only went to shopping and downtown while the airport was repair to flying back to NYC. I never forgot how beautiful mountains were !! I took some pictures of them with flowers in the snow during May 1980 ! It was really :cold: cold for me. I flew from Hong Kong, China to Souel Korea then Archorage.

I would love to visit Alaksa again.

COLD ?? Aww... come on ! It is not that bad ! :lol: Yeah, I can understand what you mean about C O L D. That's Mother's Nature from Arctic. I could feel C O L D wind from the Arctic in winter sometimes. But, I just love SNOW everywhere and it is so beautiful at sights ! I even wear all "thermal" clothings from head to toes for winter only. LOL I wear a waterproof boots, too.
I am glad that you already TOUCHED Anchorage in 1980. You are lucky! :mrgreen:

Bullym0m said:
awww.. beautiful...
You make me more more drooling and watching different picture of Alaska.. I did went over to the Travel Agency and to get the booklet and curiouis about the informaiton prices and etc etc... I would love to pay visit in Alaska and have apperactied to visit outdoor and sight seeings.. Beauty!

Good that I made you drool. :lol: FYI, Alaska ain't that cheap. But, if you have friends who live in Alaska, then maybe you could stay overnights at friend's place for your sightseein' vacation in Alaska. It may save your $$ from the motels/hotels. I have a few friends who will fly and stay at my place for their vacation this summer. They will be stayin' at my place for one week. I will tour them around in this town and beyond. :)

Miss-Delectable said:
Cybered, these photos are seriously beautiful! *gasp*

:lol: Thanks! I am glad that you like them. ;)

Tranquility and Peace Scene of Alaska

Alaska is very tranquility and peace when it comes to calmness. Tranquility and peace is HUGE and vast environment in Alaska. Alaska has no pressure, except for Mother's Nature. Mother's Nature demands people in Alaska to respect it, because it could kill people.

In July of 1979, I spent 2 weeks in Haines, Alaska. I thought I died and went to heaven! Wanted so damned badly to stay there till the end of my days. That area, btw, is actually not as cold as Minnesota!!

Tousi said:
In July of 1979, I spent 2 weeks in Haines, Alaska. I thought I died and went to heaven! Wanted so damned badly to stay there till the end of my days. That area, btw, is actually not as cold as Minnesota!!

Only 2 weeks ?? What made you to leave there ? *curious*

Back