Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i undy how ur feeling.. i dont like to see ur boy gets sick too much.. :(

me too sigh.. :(

it is snowing here! Hooray!!!!! TJ's school is closed.. I am sure TJ is exciting no school day tmw! haha.. I wish i could see his face..when i said no school.. this really SUCKS! :(

me too sigh.. :(

it is snowing here! Hooray!!!!! TJ's school is closed.. I am sure TJ is exciting no school day tmw! haha.. I wish i could see his face..when i said no school.. this really SUCKS! :(

aw :hug: i know what u mean abt this cuz of i love see the kids get excite with their expression faces.. hehehe.. oh yea i saw snow here and love see white on ground hehe!

Hey Tweetie! Did you take picture??? It is sure rare to have a snow in your home state eh?

aw :hug: i know what u mean abt this cuz of i love see the kids get excite with their expression faces.. hehehe.. oh yea i saw snow here and love see white on ground hehe!

i got home last late night from my friend's... had blast heheeheh...

Hello..I am home alone. My hubby is working at the deaf group home this weekend. My daughter is with my ex and my baby is spending the day with my in laws. I am all crampy and not in the mood to go anywhere and like LakeTahoe, I am broke. Only have $20 until payday on Wednesday. GRRRR

We had a great day!!! :) And went out to late lunch/early dinner at Red Robins. SO GOOD! I haven't had it in LOOOONG time! MMM! They finally opened about a month ago or two months ago? I can't remmy LOL! So I ate all mine. MMM! *smacking my fingers*

Yep we sure did.. :giggle: Canit wait to go to the superbowl party tomorrow.. yay! :cool:

We had a great day!!! :) And went out to late lunch/early dinner at Red Robins. SO GOOD! I haven't had it in LOOOONG time! MMM! They finally opened about a month ago or two months ago? I can't remmy LOL! So I ate all mine. MMM! *smacking my fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back