Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I've made 50 cookies Heart shaped... It's Chocolate/vanilla..
92467_b.jpg

Looks alike exactly pictured...
My hubby took one cookie and you're amazing looks professional do job and made Heart shaped half color. Gave me full hugs! (chuckles)

and also will working on this three huge heart shaped cookie... (I have my own huge heart shaped sheets) :giggle:
love_you_cookie_2.jpg

Reason surprise for my 3 children have this one for their valentine Gift!
:D
hey can u give me repiect how do that?? so i can make this for my fiance valentine's :fingersx: pretty pls thanks!

I am so worn out! I have been cleaning my bedroom, and my office today. Tomorrow morning I'll clean my son's room while he is in school IF school is open. And I also did caught up the laundry. Only last thing is my bedding..it can wait till tomorrow to be washed. :) Too brrr to go out anyway!

I am so worn out! I have been cleaning my bedroom, and my office today. Tomorrow morning I'll clean my son's room while he is in school IF school is open. And I also did caught up the laundry. Only last thing is my bedding..it can wait till tomorrow to be washed. :) Too brrr to go out anyway!

that is what moms do :D

Tania.. you can make chocolate chip cookies.. and shape it as a heart and make it look like a cake but its not.. its easy... not hard.. :P

I am off work due to school closings!!! :)

Kingofnoobs...I am sorry that u need to get laid soon. Good luck! :giggle:

I am going to leave soon for haircut appt.. Hope all of you have a great day! :D

I am going to the gym now ta ta ta

I am a girl!!!!!!

Those cookies look soo good yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back