Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good day I did do my laundry will do half tmw. I had a wonderful a long talk with my gf on vp tonight was FUN!

I am more, and more EXCTING to watching SUPERBOWL in 11 hours from now in my west time ( its 12:17 am here) CANNOT WAIT! :)

Have a good night sleep! I'm gonna to bed.

I was doing laundry last night too! But I am gonna catch them up by tonight. I'll throw last load when my DHB gets home, and wash his work clothes. So he can have a clean pants/shirt for this week. :)

Yea we'll be going to Superbowl party later today! It'll be fun! My dog, Tahoe is excited cuz of her boyfriend! :giggle: :giggle:
I had a good day I did do my laundry will do half tmw. I had a wonderful a long talk with my gf on vp tonight was FUN!

I am more, and more EXCTING to watching SUPERBOWL in 11 hours from now in my west time ( its 12:17 am here) CANNOT WAIT! :)

Have a good night sleep! I'm gonna to bed.

I was doing laundry last night too! But I am gonna catch them up by tonight. I'll throw last load when my DHB gets home, and wash his work clothes. So he can have a clean pants/shirt for this week. :)

Yea we'll be going to Superbowl party later today! It'll be fun! My dog, Tahoe is excited cuz of her boyfriend! :giggle: :giggle:

Yeah! I remembered a few years ago I went to a superbowl party at my good friend's house, and it was soooo DAMN :crazy: and WILD because we support other team, and other friends support on other team... we were SCREAMED or doing silly expression like I teased one of my friend who sit next to me I said "HAHAHA See I told ya! TOUCHDOWN baby" like that we had so much fun we had good foods to ate I never forgot that. This year nope.. I am gonna to staying home and watching it. Smile

LakeTahoe, having fun at the crazy party! NO NO NO BETS! :giggle: :rofl: :D

my fiance and i will meet over my god daughter's granny house, do measure size on me then her and i will going to farbic store and look buy for 2 dresses so she can make it for me... after that we will go over my god daughter's house for superbowl party

Snow is not gone.. just few here and there... especially in dark places where sun didnt touch.. it was so beautiful! :) We drove to get TJ.. it was very icy but we made it to get TJ then go see my mom to check on her and make sure she is ok.. then we went back to Little Rock.. in a while we will have to take Tj back to his father's house.. :( sigh.. we had a blast the whole weekend... playing and watching movies.. lol.. :P

I am at work right now and it's 8:35 a. m. Hope the day will be fine for me and all aders .

its almost 1 am and the bed sure sound nice to me.. i dont feel good.. i have sore throat and stuffy nose.. grrrr.. but wanna catch up on all of news that i have missed since Thursday... dang.. ha..

I had fun at the superbowl party with my friends.. I sure had a lot of fun and ate delicious foods! :giggle:

My gf and I were watching football game while our Vp were on. When the commerical back on, we switch to VP to chat then go back to watch football game.. back and forth from start to end. whew!! what a long night for us. ;)

Tomorrow I am going with my friend and just hang out then probably get my belly button pierced tomorrow.. so excited about it! :)

My gf and I were watching football game while our Vp were on. When the commerical back on, we switch to VP to chat then go back to watch football game.. back and forth from start to end. whew!! what a long night for us. ;)

awww that sweet of thought! :D

i went ER last night, i thought i get cyst again but it bite or sting that what dr say and dont know what kind got bite.. rme!!! so i am taking med for kill germs

I had a fun last night to watched superbowl, my gf and I were playing around on vp with flash on vp mean that her colts won, mine bears when I watched VERY benning kickoff and the bears RAN really fast to touchdown! I got all excited!, and I flash on vp my gf's vp I laughed we were crazy big tease then....on 3rd, and 4th quater the colts WENT scores, my gf flash light back on my vp I was GRRRRR haha so much fun!

Yes, it was a long nite for us, but enjoyed so much! RIGHT? babe? :D

i woke up from nap, got up and walk short time... check computer and get drink then lay back bed..

IT so cold in New York now i am make hot coco keep me warm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back