Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI I am still around but still feel lousy.. all i did today was the laundry and wash dishes and watched tv- Heroes, Wife swapper, CSI:Miami and news! I am online to check emails and check to see whats up in AD.. then i will go to bed.. Hope you all have a great night! :)

Darn it! it is 2nd day of no school! Darn at the weather!!! TOOO DAMN COLD! BRRRRRRRRR!!!! :cold:

i got up and still hurt sigh.. i called appt dr and will see dr tmw..

I just got up--- I had a good slept last night that I laid down on the couch and talked to my gf on vp and I went slept! then I woke up at 5 am didnt realized that I slept so hard! so I turn tv off etc. and went to get in my bed slept again till just woke up at 9 30 am.... now I am checking on AD :) :hug:

It's finally a warm day today!! I'm happy about that and hope it stays until Spring like this!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

I come here to check email and here for short time before go drop my bro off to his's work soon also my nite off today yaya!

Today, I've made 50 cookies Heart shaped... It's Chocolate/vanilla..
92467_b.jpg

Looks alike exactly pictured...
My hubby took one cookie and you're amazing looks professional do job and made Heart shaped half color. Gave me full hugs! (chuckles)

and also will working on this three huge heart shaped cookie... (I have my own huge heart shaped sheets) :giggle:
love_you_cookie_2.jpg

Reason surprise for my 3 children have this one for their valentine Gift!
:D

Today, I've made 50 cookies Heart shaped... It's Chocolate/vanilla..
92467_b.jpg

Looks alike exactly pictured...
My hubby took one cookie and you're amazing looks professional do job and made Heart shaped half color. Gave me full hugs! (chuckles)

and also will working on this three huge heart shaped cookie... (I have my own huge heart shaped sheets) :giggle:
love_you_cookie_2.jpg

Reason surprise for my 3 children have this one for their valentine Gift!
:D

not bad! :D
sorry i dont eat chocolate or any junk food..
i'm heath freak :(
oh well i hope ur kids enjoying ur treats :D

GalaxyAngel, ooOOOoo! They look nice & yummy! Are u gonna give each one out to us Alldeaf members? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back