Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what we had for breakfast yesterday morning! yummy! too bad i didnt share any with you all cuz we ate it all! hahah.. :giggle: (sorry highlands) heheh.. :P

:tears:

i went to dr and gave me new med to help me sleep good.. smiles.. so my fiance and i will going late lunch for chinese before he go work.. smiles.. then i will come home and wash our clothes n packing in bag cuz of we will stay at my mom's tmw and wed since they r out of town and i feed cat.. hehehe

i got up early morning cuz of my friend next door from me, she came here and doorbell, woke me and my fiance up... so my fiance went door, the woman wanna talk me so woke me up, i checked with her, ohhh her car broke, need me take her to work. i say sure... then i took her to work, she say how much i pay? i say nah keep it.. she say aww u are so sweet.. smiles

i got up early morning cuz of my friend next door from me, she came here and doorbell, woke me and my fiance up... so my fiance went door, the woman wanna talk me so woke me up, i checked with her, ohhh her car broke, need me take her to work. i say sure... then i took her to work, she say how much i pay? i say nah keep it.. she say aww u are so sweet.. smiles
aww so sweet of you drive her sista!!

Have another busy workday ahead of me. It's 3pm, but I've got about 4 hours left........:fingersx:

Ugh I felt that we had enough of SNOW!!!! ENOUGH ENOUGH!!! I am not sure how much we got though

I finally got out for a bit to getting more meds for my throat, and etc... I'm home for the evening... Hoping that I will be up tomorrow for school.. but I looked up the clouds it looks alike rain soon OH BOY wait and see... :)

right now i am at my mom's for 2 days cuz of feed the baby boy cat while they r out of town til thurs.. smiles

Finally its sunny! Hooray!!! :D we went to see our good friend for a while visiting.. then came back and fixed yummy dinner.. chicken with alfredo sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies.. plus italian bread.. ohhh it was delicious! hehe.. my husband said wowSER! delicious foods! haha.. must be my magic touch! :)

I found out that TJ is sick.. coughing.. poor kid.. If he continue to be sick- I might have to go and get him and take care of him myself.. I hope so i can spend more time with TJ.. I sure miss him alots.. :(

Finally its sunny! Hooray!!! :D we went to see our good friend for a while visiting.. then came back and fixed yummy dinner.. chicken with alfredo sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies.. plus italian bread.. ohhh it was delicious! hehe.. my husband said wowSER! delicious foods! haha.. must be my magic touch! :)

I found out that TJ is sick.. coughing.. poor kid.. If he continue to be sick- I might have to go and get him and take care of him myself.. I hope so i can spend more time with TJ.. I sure miss him alots.. :(

wow TJ get sick lot!!!!! i hope he getting better soon!!! hugs hugs

wow TJ get sick lot!!!!! i hope he getting better soon!!! hugs hugs

yeah i noticed that too myself.. his father is lousy at taking care of him.. sheesh.. i cant wait to get TJ back so i can take care of him myself.. :(

Ugh I felt that we had enough of SNOW!!!! ENOUGH ENOUGH!!! I am not sure how much we got though

Well send it to me! I had enough of hot, hot, hot and more damn hot weather! :lol:

yeah i noticed that too myself.. his father is lousy at taking care of him.. sheesh.. i cant wait to get TJ back so i can take care of him myself.. :(

yea i undy how ur feeling.. i dont like to see ur boy gets sick too much.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back