Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! good good yall will do that.. smiles

Smiles Yeah, but I rather her to be here with me on V's day but thats ok. VP is HELP alot! lol

I just drop said big hello to everybody and i miss y'all since i haven't online for while due busy work and everythings.. i m still ALIVE :D so i will be back online maybe next week when i m not busy

Hello back to you :hug:

We took mac to Petco for grooming as he need it.. now he look much better! :) poor old dog.. haha.. he was so happy to see me when i came back to get him.. ehhe..i also got a cute toy for Oreo.. she love the toy.. i am glad she like it.. :)

We took mac to Petco for grooming as he need it.. now he look much better! :) poor old dog.. haha.. he was so happy to see me when i came back to get him.. ehhe..i also got a cute toy for Oreo.. she love the toy.. i am glad she like it.. :)

awww soo cute!!!!

awww soo cute!!!!

yeah.. i think mac is so cute.. ehhe.. when we first got home.. mac zoom to poo.. it was so funny.. then he came in the house.. oreo just got freaked out and tail all fuzzy.. she didnt know who mac was?? she thought he was a new dog.. it was so FUNNY... ahhaha.. then mac just whined and howled at her.. she finally came to him realized it was same mac then nose to nose.. awww so cute.. i wish i caught it on the tape! shoot! ha.. it was precious moment.. David said wow.. i never knew they would do that? i said yes.. they are buddies.. always have been.. :)

yeah.. i think mac is so cute.. ehhe.. when we first got home.. mac zoom to poo.. it was so funny.. then he came in the house.. oreo just got freaked out and tail all fuzzy.. she didnt know who mac was?? she thought he was a new dog.. it was so FUNNY... ahhaha.. then mac just whined and howled at her.. she finally came to him realized it was same mac then nose to nose.. awww so cute.. i wish i caught it on the tape! shoot! ha.. it was precious moment.. David said wow.. i never knew they would do that? i said yes.. they are buddies.. always have been.. :)

awwww sooo cute.. wish see that! :)

awwww sooo cute.. wish see that! :)

yeah wish u saw that.. i didnt take pic.. but i did take pic of them hugging each other.. i cant wait to take pics to drop off so can get it developed and share with u! ha..

i finished folding clothes then check emails now i am going to bed.. so good nite yall :)

Hey Girl! Ask your sweet hubby for a Digital Camera for Valentine's day gift! hee! :)

I bet your pets were so cute! I was a bit lost which one...cat or dog?

yeah wish u saw that.. i didnt take pic.. but i did take pic of them hugging each other.. i cant wait to take pics to drop off so can get it developed and share with u! ha..

i finished folding clothes then check emails now i am going to bed.. so good nite yall :)

i got up morning, and ready to pick lil girl up from bus for closed weekend... she is from deaf school that why then meet her mother half way.. reason why we do that cuz of her mother try save the gas money for come here this sat for my fiance's bday party that why!! grin...

Hi today is my relaxing day... just be myself.. lol

Hey Girl! Ask your sweet hubby for a Digital Camera for Valentine's day gift! hee! :)

I bet your pets were so cute! I was a bit lost which one...cat or dog?

mac is dog..hes 14 yrs old (cocker spaniel) and oreo is my kitty.. she is only 6 months old.. they both are always together for some reason even same when i was at my moms.. strange? ha..:)

digital camera would be nice.. .i will beg my hubby for one.. hehe.. :)

Hey, hello again here am back but just this one to post
It is sad to find out that some of people in other threads have show their's true color as i have been expect it for while that will show it up.

:wave:

*TrollCutePommie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back