Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to my mom's and get my dog and my cat oreo and brought them here.. Oreo is sitting on the desk sleeping.. lol.. as for mac hes sleeping on floor.. both were so happy to see me.. mac was howling for like 15 minutes.. lol.. guess he really missed me alots! poor old dog.. ha..

awww i undy that both of them miss u so much!!! :hug: i am glad that they are happy there... smiles..

morning all. what a new day!!! ugh!! new day another day.. I couldnt believe its jan 24th already!! The time goes fast..

awww! :hug: sista!! valentine's day is coming wow
yes that's too!! First time have Valentine Day with my gf but will not see her in person. Am trying to save the money to fly to Ohio for the wedding.

yes that's too!! First time have Valentine Day with my gf but will not see her in person. Am trying to save the money to fly to Ohio for the wedding.
awww i undy how ur feeling abt that... u and ur gf can be on vp and say happy valentine's... my fiance and i will be first time together but he go work, i will go to TENN cuz of my first ex gf will getting marry on feb 14 so i will come home after wedding..

awww i undy how ur feeling abt that... u and ur gf can be on vp and say happy valentine's... my fiance and i will be first time together but he go work, i will go to TENN cuz of my first ex gf will getting marry on feb 14 so i will come home after wedding..
aww hes working on that day!! also you go to the wedding too!! wow! busy grrl

HI!

I just woke up--- wow! I feeling so tired, but need to getting ready for school. I cant wait for the weekend coming up. :)

TB

Yeah, we can do that! hee hee On valentine's day! I cant believe that Feb is coming up....

Babe, it was O K.... one of her friend you know who is so.... hard person to talk they were drinking, but not my good friend... Jen. :)

I was quiet in her car, and not much to say then we arrived at pub bar..... weird, but I drink COKE that was it... because I have school this morning.

I just drop said big hello to everybody and i miss y'all since i haven't online for while due busy work and everythings.. i m still ALIVE :D so i will be back online maybe next week when i m not busy

Good to see ya online! :)

Take it easy and come and check in with us when ya can! :thumb:
I just drop said big hello to everybody and i miss y'all since i haven't online for while due busy work and everythings.. i m still ALIVE :D so i will be back online maybe next week when i m not busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back