Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna leave in an hour and watch my good friend's baby boy. So he and I will have fun together! :thumb:

So have a good one! And be good! :giggle:

Hey Tweetybird! I had fun playing games with ya last night! Can we do it again today? :fingersx:

I am gonna leave in an hour and watch my good friend's baby boy. So he and I will have fun together! :thumb:

So have a good one! And be good! :giggle:

Hey Tweetybird! I had fun playing games with ya last night! Can we do it again today? :fingersx:

yea i really enjoyed with u last night play game, i dont think we can play games tonight cuz of my friends come here for a weekend.. so sound alike play games next week....

Oh sure it is not a problem Tweetie! Have fun!! :)
yea i really enjoyed with u last night play game, i dont think we can play games tonight cuz of my friends come here for a weekend.. so sound alike play games next week....

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Take care and God bless all of you! :)

Blah I am at work and so bored. I have 8 items left to do and I will be finished. That will take me probably 30 minutes. Then I have 3 hours of nothing. I wish they would let us go home when finished with work!!!

Im think about buy sk3 soon mmm since my old sk2 been damn plm *smh* anyways...Y'all have great weekend! but for me has go work during weekend *urgh* wanna have DRUNK! haha kiddingggg

I really want the new iPhone but it will not be released until summer! Phooey on SK3 only because there is not much improvement to it. iPhone looks like it can do everything and with a beautiful screen!!! ??? Hmmmm????

I'm online to doing my "things" lol but later I will have to do my homeworks to do.. which that I dont like, but have to.. so that I can finishing that.. ;)

Have a awesome weekend.

:hug:

my friend arrived here yesterday, she stay at my apt for a weekend... we went to beauty shop and got perm our hair..:giggle: so we went shopping and busy get food together so we will ready set bday party tonight for my fiance grin!!! he dont know NUTTHIN at all!!! he will get me for that! lol!!!

I am eating pancakes! YUMMMMMMMIE! Also bacon too! Ummm should I share with ya? NAH!!! :giggle:

i am back from busy a weekend.. whew.. i already set bday party up for my fiance yesterday, oh man.. 17 people there, my fiance was very shock and surprise.. he stared at me cuz of i been hide for 3 weeks hehehehe.. he say u are very smooth hide... lol... he say really blast time himself at party.. i feel good to hear that.. smiles...

I am eating pancakes! YUMMMMMMMIE! Also bacon too! Ummm should I share with ya? NAH!!! :giggle:

thats what we had for breakfast yesterday morning! yummy! too bad i didnt share any with you all cuz we ate it all! hahah.. :giggle: (sorry highlands) heheh.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back