Photos of Chicago, IL

awesome your not far from west irving park exit ramps near 90? theres this cool purple colored mural there you can snap up photos of if your in that area.

Awesome mural maybe ill try to snap a photo next time im in that area.

Cheers

too bad you cant try diversity harbor

All of these photos so far were taken in Rogers Park, as evidenced by several of them. However, if you want to post your own cool Chicago photos, you may do so.

All of these photos so far were taken in Rogers Park, as evidenced by several of them. However, if you want to post your own cool Chicago photos, you may do so.

Nah. its your thread keep posting photos and take more adventures! ill ask you before posting if I ever get around to it. I'm not the photographer like you are. I'm stuck in a car that gotta keep moving, you got advantage over me being a biker being able to enjoy life like this :ty:

Cheers

I got a poster at a trade show in Chicago 2 years ago and hung it up at work. It didn't even phase me until last week it says "Chicago Blues". They did a cool embossed foil effect on a saxophone to show what their machine can do. So it's not technically in Chicago anymore but you would like it. Would that count to post a pic?

I got a poster at a trade show in Chicago 2 years ago and hung it up at work. It didn't even phase me until last week it says "Chicago Blues". They did a cool embossed foil effect on a saxophone to show what their machine can do. So it's not technically in Chicago anymore but you would like it. Would that count to post a pic?

I'd like to see it. I'm curious.

Yeah, but getting to Navy Pier is a tad complicated. I would first need to take the Metra to Ogilive Transportation Center, get off, walk to Washington, then walk north to Quincy, board the Brown Line to Harold Washington Library, get off there, transfer to the #29 State bus bound for Navy Pier, and get off there. As for heading back, just the opposite, except I could take either the Orange or Pink lines to Quincy, and walk back on Washington to Ogilive.

I love Navy Pier. The statue on the front grass of the kids playing, holding hands is precious. The ferris wheel is great for site seeing if the weather is clear.

I love Navy Pier. The statue on the front grass of the kids playing, holding hands is precious. The ferris wheel is great for site seeing if the weather is clear.

I do, too. Beautiful, but that Ferris Wheel would make me faint.

Last edited:
Thanks to Google+, I got THIS:

Attachments

• UPN Metra Bridge Artwork.jpg
    UPN Metra Bridge Artwork.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 25
Chigaco was a wicked fun town when I passed through way back.
Pigs are true assholes all round in Chicagoland

Isn't that the same one as in post #54?

Yes, but three pictures combined into one large one. That was kinda cool.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Yes, that is cool. :)

I had posted them on my private Google+ page for my family to see, and Google notified me that I had gotten an Awesome photo added, so I was curious, and that's what I saw. Learned something new about that, and wanted to share it.

Really cool! I know someone that would love that! Thanks for posting it Konijnen!

Okay, you all-- this Friday, if it's warm enough, I'll take my bicycle and travel to my meeting, and take some photos along the way. I will post those photos after 4 PM that afternoon.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Good news!! Today is supposed to be 50, maybe higher. I'm gonna hop on my bicycle and ride to my meeting, and along the way, I'll snap some photos along my route.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Back