A couple more, taken tonight:

Attachments

• IMG_20140306_185445_0.jpg
    IMG_20140306_185445_0.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20140306_185500_0.jpg
    IMG_20140306_185500_0.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 26
Are you serious?! When I flew over Chicago for a connecting flight this past Monday, the whole city resembled a snowy-muddy wasteland! :shock:

Are you serious?! When I flew over Chicago for a connecting flight this past Monday, the whole city resembled a snowy-muddy wasteland! :shock:

Which airport did you go to? Midway or O'Hare? And yes, that is near my home. If you went to Midway, then yes, it probably would look that way. O'Hare, on the other hand, has airplanes going through nice areas.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

O'Hare? It's off the coast near downtown...

Not even close. That's Midway. O'Hare is on the North Side of Chicago. Did you fly via Southwest? They have airplanes headquartered there. O'Hare does not.

Mark

Yeah, on Southwest. Pretty small airport for a huge city...

That means you went to Midway. O'Hare is a lot larger than Midway (Chicago has two major airports), and receives a lot more traffic than Midway does.

Mark

Still not a pretty sight for air travelers! LOL

Not for the South Side, no. However, if you ever went to O'Hare, you would see a much more beautiful area than down there. You see, south of Madison is considered dangerous territory, all the way to 95th Street, but I try not to head past that line too often. I live in Rogers Park, a beautiful area, and quite nice to live in (albeit the expensive apartments due to Lake Michigan being not that far from here), and it's one of the safest and beautiful areas one would see from an airplane, but that's just my opinion.

Mark

Not even close. That's Midway. O'Hare is on the North Side of Chicago. Did you fly via Southwest? They have airplanes headquartered there. O'Hare does not.

Mark

It's Northwest side of Chicago. I went to O'Hare like thousand times since I was 5 years old.

Rosemont is Cook County and located northwest of Chicago.

I know that. There's a Blue Line stop named for the city. That train ends at O'Hare. How do you think I knew where it's at? Yeah, riding the Blue Line.

Mark

SCHOOLED by someone who doesn't even live there! :laugh2:

Oh, I live here. You must be talking about the Highlander. You see that bridge I took 2 pictures of? That's not far from my home.

Mark

I know that. There's a Blue Line stop named for the city. That train ends at O'Hare. How do you think I knew where it's at? Yeah, riding the Blue Line.

Mark

Look train map again. Still northwest from Chicago to Ohare by blue line.

train_chicago.gif

Back