Photos of Chicago, IL

I had to walk over 10 blocks to get those pictures without obstruction. Wasn't easy.

In the summer time I tend to hit up diversey harbor. I think it'll be okay for you to try there it should be ghost town by now. Or even navy pier might be a good setting to take pics as well less obstruction I reckon.

In the summer time I tend to hit up diversey harbor. I think it'll be okay for you to try there it should be ghost town by now. Or even navy pier might be a good setting to take pics as well less obstruction I reckon.

Yeah, but getting to Navy Pier is a tad complicated. I would first need to take the Metra to Ogilive Transportation Center, get off, walk to Washington, then walk north to Quincy, board the Brown Line to Harold Washington Library, get off there, transfer to the #29 State bus bound for Navy Pier, and get off there. As for heading back, just the opposite, except I could take either the Orange or Pink lines to Quincy, and walk back on Washington to Ogilive.

Yeah, but getting to Navy Pier is a tad complicated. I would first need to take the Metra to Ogilive Transportation Center, get off, walk to Washington, then walk north to Quincy, board the Brown Line to Harold Washington Library, get off there, transfer to the #29 State bus bound for Navy Pier, and get off there. As for heading back, just the opposite, except I could take either the Orange or Pink lines to Quincy, and walk back on Washington to Ogilive.

Is public transportation free for you? I recall applying for a city transportation pass but I moved so I no longer need it. I forget what it was for.

Is public transportation free for you? I recall applying for a city transportation pass but I moved so I no longer need it. I forget what it was for.

You mean the Circuit Breaker Program? Yes I am a part of that, thankfully. However, I'm no fan of Ventra. If I could, I'd kick them in the groin, but that wouldn't help me.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

You mean the Circuit Breaker Program? Yes I am a part of that, thankfully. However, I'm no fan of Ventra. If I could, I'd kick them in the groin, but that wouldn't help me.
Your fixation with injury to groins, balls, and manhood are troubling. You should discuss that with your therapist.

Your fixation with injury to groins, balls, and manhood are troubling. You should discuss that with your therapist.

Eh. I don't focus on it too much. I got other things to worry about, anyways. It's just wishful thinking, but I WILL try and not mention it too much, okay?

Mark

Heads up-- there are still 8 more wall art photos waiting to be taken, but the long walk has weakened my back a little bit, so I am gonna take it easy, and hopefully I'll get to them before the end of the weekend.

Mark

That makes me think of people who born and raised in New York City who haven't been to Statue of Liberty. :hmm:

I have been there twice, and their food are really good.

How about Lou Malnatis? It was very good and just need one slice and full so easy.

MalnatisPizza.jpg

OH STOP! YOU'RE making me HUNGRY!! That looks SOOOO good!!! That does look like the pizza I know from Chicago! They DO have the best pizzas!

canstock9036271.jpg

OH STOP! YOU'RE making me HUNGRY!! That looks SOOOO good!!!

There's a place on Milwaukee near Lawrence that has a HUGE slice of pizza for $5, and it'll fill up a person easily, no problem. Don't remember the name of the place, but those huge slices? Thinking about heading way over there for one.

Mark

Here are a few more I snapped. One of these has water that's ankle high with hidden ice. Not gonna do that again.

Attachments

• IMG_20140307_163252_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_163252_0.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140307_163317_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_163317_0.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20140307_163342_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_163342_0.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140307_163349_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_163349_0.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20140307_164009_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_164009_0.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140307_164418_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_164418_0.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20140307_164448_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_164448_0.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20140307_164504_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_164504_0.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140307_164517_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_164517_0.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20140307_163549_0.jpg
    IMG_20140307_163549_0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 16
Very nice colorful artwork. Amazing. Thanks for taking the pictures.

You're welcome. I thought the cop directing traffic would become suspicious, but he never did, cause that's a train bridge, and you know how they are about security on public transportation.

Mark

I thought the cop directing traffic would become suspicious, but he never did, cause that's a train bridge

Well there's the sidewalk right there, I would understand the cop suspicion if you had to climb over the fence or walk on tracks. But you're on a public sidewalk so you have no reason to be afraid unless you're selling drugs to underage kids. :laugh2:

Well there's the sidewalk right there, I would understand the cop suspicion if you had to climb over the fence or walk on tracks. But you're on a public sidewalk so you have no reason to be afraid unless you're selling drugs to underage kids. :laugh2:

Me, afraid? Naw. It's just that cops have good reason to keep an eye on Metra tracks, because they want to make sure no one is doing something they shouldn't be doing. Taking pictures is harmless.

Mark

:laugh2:

awesome your not far from west irving park exit ramps near 90? theres this cool purple colored mural there you can snap up photos of if your in that area.

Awesome mural maybe ill try to snap a photo next time im in that area.

Cheers

too bad you cant try diversity harbor

Me, afraid? Naw. It's just that cops have good reason to keep an eye on Metra tracks, because they want to make sure no one is doing something they shouldn't be doing. Taking pictures is harmless.

Mark

Dude,

Cops would be more focused on Homeless people begging down the exit ramps off the highways and the children being safe walking home from school or to school. Hence the reason of alot more cops being around during before and after school hours. They're not going to worry about one white dude taking pic like another millions of tourists snapping up photos of the city.....

Im tired of homeless people seriously getting on my nerves every time I'm taking off the highway into the city I wonder whos going to be in that spot next time. Dont they dare wave at me. :roll: what a guilt trip then gotta remind myself- alot programs out there in the city for them. Their decision not to take advantage of those programs

Back