Photos of Chicago, IL

Taking photos today is gonna have to wait. My usual bicycle route is too slick, and not safe at the moment. I shall try again one month from the 2nd Friday in April, and see if the weather is better then.

Here's what they did today for St Patrick's Day. They have been doing this since 1962.

nOtEK6J.jpg

Here's what they did today for St Patrick's Day. They have been doing this since 1962.

nOtEK6J.jpg

I've always thought it was so cool they did this. A lot of people tend to be a little bit "Irish" on St. Patties Day. I haven't checked in with my daughter in Ireland, I really want to know how crazy they get there this weekend. We went out for Mexican food last night and they were serving corn beef hash tacos...no thanks.

That would be right in the middle of the street

You should standing back a little you where too close to whatever it was.

And I don't need a car going POW on me, thanks. Anyhow, I managed to take a few new Chicago photos today, including another lake photo while stuck in that insane traffic jam. I'll upload them soon.

I've always thought it was so cool they did this. A lot of people tend to be a little bit "Irish" on St. Patties Day. I haven't checked in with my daughter in Ireland, I really want to know how crazy they get there this weekend. We went out for Mexican food last night and they were serving corn beef hash tacos...no thanks.

It was crazy on Michigan today. Just downright insane, and hundereds of thousands of people were there today, and when I hopped on the Metra this afternoon, it filled up fast, many of them Navy personnel headed back to base.

It was crazy on Michigan today. Just downright insane, and hundereds of thousands of people were there today, and when I hopped on the Metra this afternoon, it filled up fast, many of them Navy personnel headed back to base.

I bet they had the St. Patricks Day parade down there today. Lot's of Irish people live in and around Chicago.

Here are today's photos of downtown Chicago near Union Station:

Attachments

• IMG_20140315_141051_0.jpg
    IMG_20140315_141051_0.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140315_141025_0.jpg
    IMG_20140315_141025_0.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140315_141016_0.jpg
    IMG_20140315_141016_0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20140315_124521_0.jpg
    IMG_20140315_124521_0.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 15
Hey Mark, I wish I had the picture to show you....My daughter laid on the grown and took a picture of Sears Tower from that angle. It was really really cool. She use to love taking photos when we traveled only problem was she didn't take any pictures of us. hahaha

Hey Mark, I wish I had the picture to show you....My daughter laid on the grown and took a picture of Sears Tower from that angle. It was really really cool. She use to love taking photos when we traveled only problem was she didn't take any pictures of us. hahaha

From where I was at, the formerly named Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) was standing behind another tall building, and I was unable to capture a picture of it. However, my friend and I have made plans in the future to visit the Skydeck, so that's something to look forward to, although I'm a little terrified of being way up there.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

From where I was at, the formerly named Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) was standing behind another tall building, and I was unable to capture a picture of it. However, my friend and I have made plans in the future to visit the Skydeck, so that's something to look forward to, although I'm a little terrified of being way up there.

Mark

This was many years ago before they blocked everything off with cement barricades.

941139_466901193398609_797741968_n.

Chicago, May 2013 with Californians. I was in this picture. Anyone who knows me personally can spot me.

941139_466901193398609_797741968_n.

Chicago, May 2013 with Californians. I was in this picture. Anyone who knows me personally can spot me.

That is the Bean at Cloud Gate on Michigan. I passed that yesterday stuck in traffic.

Mark

Back